Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laneige Cosmetics

Hi;
    Does anybody know whether Laneige cosmetics available in Singapore or not? I also heard that they're going to open a counter soon? :huh:
    TIA!!!
    Last edited by paphio; 28-09-2003, 06:06 PM.

Re: Laneige

Originally posted by seba
    Hi;
    Does anybody know whether Laneige cosmetics available in Singapore or not? I also heard that they're going to open a counter soon? :huh:
    TIA!!!
    Its not available at the moment and yes I heard it would be launched in Singapore soon. Can't remember where though. Isetan or Takashimaya...

Comment

that's great; my mom's using a laneige foundation i got in a swap and loving it so much that she has asked me if i can buy it for her again! wouldn't be cheap tho'...

checked out the website and here's a look i like

Last edited by stellatan; 03-09-2003, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I used Laneige products, and I'm one of their foundation fans. I have both normal-combo and dry skin type, liquid and the powder foundation type . I love their scents, might be annoying to some people though. Hey, I put my liquid foundation for dry skin on swap, just lmk if your mom wants it.
        I also have their eyeshadows, quality is just so so, MAC is better. But right now I'm lemming for their lipglosses .

Comment

Does anyone know if their mascara and eyeshadows are good? I means in terms of lengthening (for mascara) and crease-free (for e/s).

Comment

I have the new package eyeshadows in #75 which consists of greyish white-silver-greyish blue colors and #145 which have white-gorgeous blue-purple. I'm bad at explaining colors so you can check their website. The blue in 145 is exceptional!! Looks scary in compact but turns very vibrant on lids!!
            I found that their quality is okay, of course MAC and Stila are better, but if you can get them at decent price they're definitely worth it. And I have no problem with creasing.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I was pondering whether I should get them during my Korea Trip in November. Your description sounds great. I am crazy over blue and purple shades so I am most likely going to buy their autumn/winter's purple trio and #145 that you mentioned above.

Comment

I've tried their click gloss in brown orange color. You click on a button on the tube and the gloss will be dispensed to the tip. It is more advance than the stila lipglaze but the strong scent just put me off.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight
                  Thanks for your reply. I was pondering whether I should get them during my Korea Trip in November. Your description sounds great. I am crazy over blue and purple shades so I am most likely going to buy their autumn/winter's purple trio and #145 that you mentioned above.

My sis got them for me when she was in Seoul couple of months ago. And check out their base products, too!! I personally love the (both old and new prod) scents, might be too perfumey for others though. If you want other recc abt Korean skincare/makeup just PM me, I got recc from a sweet Korean friend.

Comment

I've the liquid foundation. If the fragrance is removed & the colour has a bit more yellow pigment, I'll definitely repurchase it. The effect is better than my GA LSF in terms of texture & staying power in affordable price. I get shiny face easily in hot summer with GA LSF & never find the same problem wearing Laneige Moisture Liquid Foundation.

Comment

I know their foundation is good but was not really tempted to get them. But now, after hearing Kopo's on the staying power of the foundation, I am getting really tempted.

Comment

Laneige, Korean Brand

Just chanced upon the new Korean Brand of skincare/cosmetics at Isetan Wisma yesterday. Yesterday was the first day of their opening in Singapore.

The SA tells me basically their brand is selling the technology behind their products. Their technology is that they make the water particles so small that it will diffuse at a faster rate into your skin.

I first saw this product in TV during the weekly Korean run of TV in Arirang. They were doing an intro on Beach/swimming pool makeup and the programme was using this brand for their waterproof makeup

Their prices is pretty affordable and a big tub of cleanser only cost SGD 36! Think I will give this a try after my SKII runs out

Check this singapore website out:

Laneige Singapore Website

Comment

Yipee!!!! It finally opened.
                          Lucky me, I'm going to Sing tomorrow so I'll surely check it out! No need to ask my cousin to get it for me from Sydney.
                          Teiko, I've sampled their moisturisers for dry skin, very nice! Not greasy at all and sinks rightaway!

Comment

Time to check out something new :wheee: :wheee:

Comment

I heard raves about their Aqua loose powder ! How much is that selling for in Singapore?

Any raves/rants on this item?

Comment

Working...
                              X