Stressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stressed

Quite inspired by Liza PM palette but not wanting to buy it I decided to try a similar but not exact combo. BTW, this is the first time I'm using the half-half method of application.

Foundation: RMK 103
    Eyes: MAC Felt Blue
    Yogurt, Pink Freeze, Melton Mauve (first three of the Holidazzle Pink palette)
    Cheeks: Shu Uemura M Peach 44
    Lips: Shu Uemura Pear Sweet Lip Gloss
    PX Deluxe Lip Pencil Umber

Just wanna add that Susan from MAC Tangs is such an angel!!!

For archived photos, PM me for password
    Stressy's FOTD
    Last edited by stressed; 09-11-2003, 01:38 PM.

lovely blue color on you!!!

for your eyes, did you apply frost pigment all over your eyes or only at your brow bone?? what's the difference between dapping and brushing on the pigment?? :huh:

the lipglass stain color looks great on you is it the one you bought that day??

Comment

Thanx buttcoke and Candee.

Well, I'm greedy. I applied the frost on the entire socket with #224. I tried dabbing with fingers but sometimes I get overly enthusiastic and slide across the socket. The effect (white) is too intense! Like liquid paper!

Yes, that's the lipglass I bought with you ard. I love it! But I still prefer Babypink. More goo-ey....

Comment

Stressy! pretty pretty pic!

ookiez technical question, your eye MU don't look bluey to me, it look silvery instead! nice blending you got there and Frost really complimented the whole eye MU. with your influence, i'm in with Frost too... ehhee

you made the right choice for your lippie too! nice color
        perhaps you can add a clear gloss over, and you'll get the shine you wanted. HTH
        Last edited by tralaalaa; 03-09-2003, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Ann .. shu Me Blue looks veryyyyyyyy nice! Me like it!!! And the lip gloss looks so rosey (It looks a bit different from the lip pic and the full face pic), which one is the real color ? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by clarins
            Ann .. shu Me Blue looks veryyyyyyyy nice! Me like it!!! And the lip gloss looks so rosey (It looks a bit different from the lip pic and the full face pic), which one is the real color ? :huh:
            Sorry. See the face pix coz it's the one w/o flash. I realised flash makes the colours wonky

Comment

Stressed... don't say "I hope..." MORE please!!! You look great in the photo The blue e/s does look blue to me actually Just want to check, for the Shu's UV underbase, is it tinted? If it is, is it only suitable for lighter skin tone? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie
                Stressed... don't say "I hope..." MORE please!!! You look great in the photo The blue e/s does look blue to me actually Just want to check, for the Shu's UV underbase, is it tinted? If it is, is it only suitable for lighter skin tone? TIA
                Thanx for the compliments.

Ermmm, in my opinion, the underbase is not tinted. How it helps me is that it evens out all my uneven skin tone. I sometimes use it without the liquid foundation and just dust it with loose powder. It feels like a second skin. (at least to me )

The underbase is cream in colour. But its very liquid and very light so it spreads out thinly so the colour is not obvious. So I think it's suitable for all skin tones. It's able to do its covering job well. This underbase is a definite staple for me! Not a MU guru so I hope I'd answered your question.

Comment

Thank you for your reply

I am looking for something to even out skin tone too for casual weekends, I am just afraid that it will look too white on me... I am an NC30-NC35. Always very paranoid of end up having a "white mask" on my face

Nevertheless, do post more FOTDs when you can afford the time

Comment

thanks for sharing! very nice makeup! you are very pretty.

Comment

great pics Ann, looking very pretty! esp the back to school pic! you look fantastic in purple!

just wondering did you use fingers for application or just brushes. if brushes, which ones? thanks!

Comment

Stressy, you look so pretty in PINK!

nice pinky e/s MU, pink opal is so pretty on you.
                        matching lippie too! hmm.. did you line your eyes?
                        your eyes look so define in the close up pix.

Comment

You look great! Nice pinky make-up!
                          Pink Opal is so lovely! Can you share with us how you did the eye make-up?
                          Last edited by Ixxy; 04-09-2003, 10:46 AM.

Comment

wOWww .. so pink opal look like that, I cant wait to get it from you! It looks abit pinkish-purple to me .. is there any glittery inside? Big small ?

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
                              great pics Ann, looking very pretty! esp the back to school pic! you look fantastic in purple!

just wondering did you use fingers for application or just brushes. if brushes, which ones? thanks!
                              I use brushes. My hands are not steady enough

SU 10 (kolinsky/sable) for wide areas
                              TBS #? for lining (not recommended to buy coz it's not soft)
                              MAC #224 for all pigment application.

Love SU and MAC brushes. Make a whole lot of difference in application. Even on e/b!

Comment

Working...
                              X