Lea got fluffy new lashes too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lea got fluffy new lashes too!

I love my new lashes too! hmm.. not as curly as jemay's and some of the other girls(maybe cos of the different eyeshapes)
    but I still love them cos they're so loong.. and I can ditch the mascaras for now

Last edited by princess_lea; 08-11-2005, 12:31 AM.

FOTD - Silvery

A new fotd - silvery has been added!
    I used my usual Ettusais UV protector, l/p, blusher (pk3) and concealer.
    On eyes: After working with jemay for 7 consecutive days, got influenced by her. More adventurous now and tried to get my e/s colours more intense..still can't be compared to hers though.. but i'm trying.. not ready for such bold colours yet.. so i went silver!! I used my long-forgotten silver glitter pencil and my new mac e/s & i presume is almost everyone's fav.. retrospeck.

on lips are vaseline and mac nymphette.

Comment

Lovely, Lea!! Could I know which glitter pencil you use?

Comment

Elize: its a fat silver crayon called lyra cosmea glitter pencil.. got it from my make up school.. it's very easy to use. You just have to draw a thick line and blend. it. oops.. that reminds me, i was supposed to get one for flowerfairy.

Xue: :shout: I WANT YOUR SKIRT!!! you looked extremely gorgeous yourself! very VERY sexy! nosebleed again.. did you post your fotd today? must show fellow cotters your lovely2 skirt and long slender legs.. mmm... (gosh, i sound like a perv) I'm not!!

Comment

Idol Eyes..New FOTD!

Idol eyes's so subtle!! it.

Face: Ettusais UV protector, loose powder and PK3 as blush

Eyes:MAC Retrospeck as socket colour, idol eyes on eyelid and blue khol pencil to line.

lips: Lancome Venefit lipbalm, vaseline and lychee lux

Comment

I love your latest FOTD. Love the way you lined your eyes with the blue kohl.

Which blue kohl is that? The colour is lovely. Does it have shimmers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ixxy
              Which blue kohl is that? The colour is lovely. Does it have shimmers?
              Thanks girls..
              The blue khol's from The Sch of Makeup.. $6 only! they have other colours too.. nice texture! but no shimmers. the shimmer comes from MAC's retro and idol eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by princess_lea
                Thanks girls..
                The blue khol's from The Sch of Makeup.. $6 only! they have other colours too.. nice texture! but no shimmers. the shimmer comes from MAC's retro and idol eyes..
                Wow.. where is The Sch of Makeup? :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by Ixxy
                  Wow.. where is The Sch of Makeup? :sotong:
                  it'a at Delphi orchard. They have nice fat khols too! With glitters. $12 if i remember correctly..
                  Last edited by princess_lea; 17-09-2003, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by princess_lea
                    it'a at Delphi orchard. They have nice fat khols too! With glitters. $12 if i remembered correctly..
                    Cool! Will check it out.. thanks dear..

Comment

hey lea! the blue kohl looks lovely on u!! shall go check out the sch of makeup this week...oh and after we left spirit that day, my sis was going on and on about how pretty and sweet u were etc...hehe

Comment

Hey girl! was that your sis? She's such a cutie and you're the babe!Love the way you styled your hair! When're you going to start posting your FOTD? Another SYT on CC!

Comment

hahar.. i only use eyeshadow when I've got a sudden surge of inspiration so there's not much of an FOTD cos it's usually just concealer, powder, blush.. need to pick up more makeup tips from CC b4 i attempt to have an FOTD thread!

p.s. oh and i can't even remember how i did my hair already.. was in the fitting room trying on clothes and my hair got all messy so i just used 2 clips to hold them in place ( i think i took 2 bunches of hair, twisted each bunch and crossed-cliped them or something )
                          eniwei, will definitely check out spirit again! the stuff there was lovely but i was rushing somewhere else that day

Comment

Smoky Juxt Fotd

Alright, here's my version of smoky-do.. the more subtle kind.. can't take anything more dramatic cos I've small eyes..

Face: Ettusais UV protector, l/p, concealer and Virgin Magnolia blush

Eyes: Kp 150 lightest shade all over
                            MAC Juxt on socket and a dust of retrospeck
                            A mix of Face essential's black and grey e/s on lids
                            Black glitter pencil to line

lips: Vaseline, Lychee lux

Comment

wow! i absolutely this look!
                              the eyeshadow looks so nicely blended together!
                              btw, what brand of black glitter eyeliner did you use? lovely lovely

Comment

Working...
                              X