Rmk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rmk

Since I am itching to buy the RMK Holographic blush, I decide to check the website. And I saw the new S/S collection. Is it already launched in Sg?

Wow .. I want the eyeliner tapes. They look so good on the model. And the gloss crayons.. mmmmm .. mmmm.. must check out. Also looking good is the Herb Mists.

Here's the website for easy reference - http://www.rmkrmk.com
    Last edited by teiko; 05-06-2004, 06:11 PM.

karen, u can find similar eyelid tapes at neighbourhood stores, check them out 1st before u hit the RMK counter; don't know if there's any difference but highend eyelid tapes? sounds very expensive leh

Comment

Just did a comparison on the price of ingenious cheeks. Japan & SG's almost the same, Taiwan's about 2 bucks cheaper & UK's SGD5 lower... may have to compare more prices before we can conclude if it's really cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by wonderkid
        Just did a comparison on the price of ingenious cheeks. Japan & SG's almost the same, Taiwan's about 2 bucks cheaper & UK's SGD5 lower... may have to compare more prices before we can conclude if it's really cheaper
        no rmk brushes for me then.... they are not much cheaper... think 5% is more worth it.... wait till i start working in 1-2 years time and get isetan card?

Comment

Was at RMK yesterday and the SA said the holiday palette would be coming in on 1 Nov!

From the RMK Japan website in Japan, there will be two X'mas palettes.

RMK Christmas Kit A ? lipgloss/lipstick palette. Has 7 colours from the A/W Perfect Pinks Collection (release in Japan 1 Nov, 5800yen)

Lipgloss 07/ Silver Lame
          Lipgloss 04/ Holographic Orange
          Lipgloss 10/ Sheer Pink
          Lipgloss 11/ Rose Pink
          Lipgloss 12/ Strawberry Pink
          Irresistible Silver Lips 27/ Beige Pink
          Irresistible Lips N 7/ Sheer Pink
          Irresistible Lips N 40/ Pure Pink
          Irresistible Lips N 36/ Sheer Light Pink
          Irresistible Lips N 39/ Holographic Sheer Pink
          Original lip brush

RMK Christmas Kit B ? 5 popular shades of the Creamy Eye and Cheeks from the 2003 S/S Cosmic Natural collection and 3 lipglosses (release in Japan 14 Nov, 7200 yen)

Creamy Eyes & Cheeks 01/Pink
          Creamy Eyes & Cheeks 02/Coral
          Creamy Eyes & Cheeks 04/Silver
          Creamy Eyes & Cheeks 05/Blue
          Creamy Eyes & Cheeks 07/ Gold
          Lipgloss 13/ Holographic Silver
          Lipgloss 04/ Holographic Orange
          Lipgloss 14/EX-02 (limited edition shade)

I want to get Kit B! :jump

Comment

Ooo! I can't wait! Btw, the stick foundation goes on sale on 1st Nov supposedly

Comment

i love set A!

Wonderkid... shall we go down together play around with the colours?

Comment

Let's go!

Comment

Set B holds more promise for me :roll: But 7200 yen is around SGD 113

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                    Set B holds more promise for me :roll: But 7200 yen is around SGD 113
                    Me too! Set B is more interesting. The lip palette is nice but I've hardly even used the RMK lip palette from two X'mas ago! IIRC, the X'mas palettes were quite pricey last year too. Hope they don't make us buy any more base/foundation products to get to buy the palette. I've got enough already! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                      Seriously, I don't think these multi-functional stuff work both or 3-ways the way they're created to.
                      Agree fully with you on that. I don't believe in multi-functional stuff. So far I think only Benetint works for me as a lip tint and blusher but even that I have use tons of lip balm because it is too drying to be used on the lips.

I could only use the creamy cheeks as a blusher and nothing else. Hence I am only eyeing set A

Comment

Yeah i'm eyeing on Set A too!

Comment

Read from pg 194 of Style (Nov), the lip palette is $86 or $56 with purchase of any RMK makeup base

Comment

Originally posted by wonderkid
                            Read from pg 194 of Style (Nov), the lip palette is $86 or $56 with purchase of any RMK makeup base
                            AGAIN :piss:

Comment

Yup, quite surprised to see that since none of the SAs mentioned that :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X