Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veron

Chinese New Year 2004:red:

Sky edited: Looking good Hunny! Your pictures did not turn up. You have to remove the last part of the imagestation url: .orig.jpg or your pretty pictures will not turn up some times.
    Last edited by nicole; 24-01-2004, 12:07 PM.

that's a lovely top in Sunday Best! where did you get it from?

Comment

hee .. veron so sexy! Gloss on your lips right ?

Comment

Joanna : It's from Miss Selfridge, the top that Coyote Ugly's Violet Sanford (played by Piper Perabo) wore when she made out with the guy in the attic.

Clarinda : Yes it's MAC Lipglass in Lust

Comment

You look absolutely gorgeous in all the pics.
          A question: what colour is contrast?

Comment

Thanks Dears You are all so sweet

I now have a technical question - Why is it that Steel Blue when applied looks similar to Steamy :huh:
            Is there any tips or tricks to apply it to bring out the dark blue more?
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by belly
              Wow, only loose powder on your face??? You lucky girl, you look great~~~
              Hi belly!
              I work more than 12hrs sometimes so I am afraid of spoiling my skin.
              Anyways,
              Here's the best skincare tip given by Jewel

1) use cleansing oil first to remove all trace of makeup (I m using Shu), working in circular upwards motion

2) use cleansing milk applied on cotton pads and clean away cleansing oil and all other traces of makeup.

3) cleanse with facial cleanser and pat skin dry

Sunflower>>> I wanna see your pics too dear!

Comment

Hi veron

OMG u only had loose powder on your face? I really envy u ....U look so nice even with only that....BTW how is this shimmer loose powder? Yr skin looks glowing with this

C-thru looks gd too....it is juz 'transparent' gloss or is it frosty type?

Comment

Originally posted by lisss
                  Hi veron

OMG u only had loose powder on your face? I really envy u ....U look so nice even with only that....BTW how is this shimmer loose powder? Yr skin looks glowing with this

C-thru looks gd too....it is juz 'transparent' gloss or is it frosty type?

Hi lisss
                  I'm a detox-freak like Acid mentioned the amt of water I drink. To be honest, I'd rather be without makeup most of the time.
                  The i nuovi shimmer powder is great. It's very very fine and dust a layer of matte l/p on top of the shimmer powder if you dont wana look too "shiny".

The C-Thru eaxct color match is here

It's beigey gloss, not frosty. Great for creating nude lips a la J.Lo

Comment

Ooh! u look great! u really look gorgeous in miminal makeup. It like what some great MUA say, that makeup should only enhance your natural beauty! and girl, Alan is a lucky bloke.
                    So how much water do u drink daily??? any beauty secret? like sleepin early or something?? LOL. my cousin is fanatical about sleeping at 10pm on the dot.

Comment

Hi Pixash, oh really? At least I know I'm not the only health nut around
                      I dont have many secrets just that I'm always in the sun and do sports so I need to replenish my water level
                      I drink what every person should need - up to 7 glasses of water, and I keep away from soft drinks.
                      I snack alot but I stay away from soft drinks n exercise often. :wheee:

Comment

u do sports?? but you look so so fair.... Wow... what sports do u do?? hmmm. let me guess, u swim?

Comment

Hi Pixash,
                          yah I swim quite often if I can afford the time. I hit the gym too.
                          The threadmill & I are best friends. At home, I carry light weights cos my arms get flabby most easily.

Wow that's the first time I heard anyone say I'm fair. Hehe

Hi lisss, if you like gloss w/o the pinkish and shimmers, try MAC Revealing. It's a darker shade of brown.

Comment

Sunday 28.09.03 FOTD

New FOTD added.
                            Any kind soul can tell me what exactly are the colors in the
                            ??

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Veron! i love your look today!
                              What l/g are you using? Are you using the blush in the palette?

Comment

Working...
                              X