Smudge proof mascara??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smudge proof mascara??

I noticed that mascara always smudges the bottom corner under my lower lashes... why is that so? is it because of my eye blinking? I tried to use loose powder on that area, but it still smudged eventually......and i hate gettting 'black' corners under my eyes...... what would u recommend? would waterproof ones not smudge??? :sotong:

for me I find non-waterproof mascaras actually work better than waterproof ones. why, i have no idea. watosa is the best one i found so far that doesn't smudge on me. unfortunately it's not available in singapore anymore.

you can also try kiss me mascara. this forms tubes around your lashes and you can remove it easily with warm water and pressure. i find it rather amusing pulling the 'tubes' off my lashes. this 100% definitely doesn't smudge. only thing is i don't really like the small brush and it doesn't voluminise or lengthen very much.

Comment

hi, i would suggest using waterproof ones! i used to have the same problem as you, but after switching to waterproof mascaras, i don't get smudges that often. However, do bear in mind that in Singapore's tropical weather, the mascara can't stay on 'forever'. (i dont have this problem be mabelline) it 'may' smudge ocassionally but can easily be wiped off.

Comment

I noticed that most fibre mascara is smudgeproof. Eg Fasio, Ayura's stretch, baby pink and Dramatical Long.

If you are looking for cheap ones, Fasio is the best bet.

Comment

hey girl, like everyone else has recommended, get real waterproof mascara (Fasio's the best in this aspect), dust on more powder throughout the day and CURL YOUR LASHES! if it's only on the bottom outer corner, it might be that you're not curling the outer half of your lashes as much as you should, so they're always touching your undereye area

Comment

Pixash, if you can EVER get your hands on MAXFACTOR mascara, DO get it! It's also 100% smudgeproof!

Comment

sheshido's water resistant ones are good but - rather pricey. (tried at counter)

I used to use Mavala's wp mascaras - they still smudge after long wear - Maybelline's Soft & full flakes & melts below your eyes, Used to use loreadl vomunious it was good but they have discontinued it. The Body shop's old packaging one was also not bad but the new formula seem to be less water proof.

Am now using Lancome's Etercils so far so good - still a bit of smudging after long hours (more than .

KOSE's water-resistant one is also not bad - did not smudge but also rather expensive. (tried at counter)

Fasio is good - unbeatable- after a bath & washing my face - it stayed put, no smudge at all! (tried at counter) - however I have this fear that the remover that asio sells - is too hash - strong as it has to remove this super duper staying mascara - my eyes has fine lines - could have been due to removing mascara with a wrong eye makeup remover or a too hash one.

I have MAC's tealproof - yet to experiment though.

Its sad but - some of us just smudge like crazy no matter what we try - curling, dusting , etc

Comment

Tried fasio as suggested by some of the gals here and it is good. I like the lengthening one.

Not much of smuding and can last me whole day and make my eyes look big with no dark smudges except those that you call dark eye rings for not sleeping early.

Comment

I've tried Kose, Chanel, EL, Lancome (the lash extending), Loreal, Maybelline; and Fasio beats them all hands down. Totally Smudge-proof, lightweight, I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                    I've tried Kose, Chanel, EL, Lancome (the lash extending), Loreal, Maybelline; and Fasio beats them all hands down. Totally Smudge-proof, lightweight, I love it!
                    Me too. Swear by Fasio. No more panda eyes for me except those (and Samsonite luggages aka huge eye bags) made by my never ending stream of assignments.

Comment

Fasio and Baby Pink! Baby is not avail is sg, but i'm trying to get hold of the hv sasa boss to bring it in!!

Comment

I also vote Fasio as the most resistant! It's the only one that stay smudgeproof for me, but I still didn't dare to try it on my lower lashes.. hee... It's cheap and good!

Comment

I find waterproof performs better than those water-resistant. But there are quite a few good water resistant formulas in the market too. If you do not wish to ditch away your current non-waterproof mascara, get a clear waterproof one and brush over it.

Comment

a lot smudge on me too, those that doesnt are

kiss me
                            non panda
                            dramatical eyes

Comment

Kiss me looks popular ! can it be found in Singapore?

Comment

Working...
                              X