Makeup for pale skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup for pale skin?

I have really really really pale skin. Most makeup brands ... even the lightest color of foundation is too dark!! :roll: I'm wondering if there are certain brands that cater to women with really light skin. And what sort of colors would be ideal for someone as faired skinned as I am?

I have not seen you before and will not be able to judge. But I have heard from another girl who is also an ultra fair maiden that she can only get her foundation match from MAC studio fix or Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation. She is a 10 watt with Stila. Have you checked that out?

Another way is to go for tinted moisturiser? Being so sheer, it should be able to even out your skin tone without really giving too much wrong colour?

Comment

What about PX custom blend?

Comment

No, I haven't looked into those yet. I shall go do that now.
        And here's a picture

click here

Comment

Thanks for sharing your lovely picture. I believe there will be foundation shades that suits you very well

Comment

Thanks! The Stila 10 watt looks like it may work.

Comment

Aromaleigh makes pale shades, as well as one that is almost white. Here's a link:

http://www.aromaleigh.com/purpowiv.html

Comment

how about the colour enhancers by 'by Terry'? glowing rose would work.

Comment

Hey ladies, thought you might be interested in herworld.com's latest giveaway. A LOT of goodies :D Seems like one of their best giveaways yet! I'm hoping to win that Benefit hamper - so pretty!!! Here's the link: http://www.herworld.com/weeklygiveaways

Comment

Working...
                  X