• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pigpig's FOTD

my
    FOTD

Hey pigpig,

Nice rosy cheeks! What make up did you use? Pls share with us...

Comment

You're looking good & it seems like your complexion has improved a lot! What have you been using?

And do let us know what makeup you used as well.

Thanks for sharing the pic.

Comment

pretty what m/u did you use?

Comment

Thank you all for the compliments...

on face: RMK foundation top, KP loose powder, RMK concealer

cheeks: Dandelion all over face topped with RMK 05 red pink on apples.

eyes: MAC sweet lust lined with chanel nymphea (the dark chocolate one), top lashes RMK mascara, bottom lashes, Drammatical (as it doesn't smudge at all, even for lower lashes!!) I think I am the only one here who uses different mascara for upper and lower lashes......

Lips: prada lip tint

Atypical: My face condition improved thanks to dermalogica products and, Drx CF as recommended by all of u! my nose is now a tiny strawberry, no longer a big strawberry..! yay! My beautician also recommended me the Dermalogica hydrating masque to use everyday. i it. Plus, I go facial more often now. It really does help!

Comment

Nice, fresh look! I like how you did your eyes and cheeks, they look so natural. When you say you used Dandelion all over, you mean you brush it all over your face, like a loose powder? I must go check out the RMK blush!

Comment

Originally posted by iamapig

eyes: MAC sweet lust lined with chanel nymphea (the dark chocolate one), top lashes RMK mascara, bottom lashes, Drammatical (as it doesn't smudge at all, even for lower lashes!!) I think I am the only one here who uses different mascara for upper and lower lashes......

no! I use different mascara for my lashes too! You look so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerfairy
                Nice, fresh look! I like how you did your eyes and cheeks, they look so natural. When you say you used Dandelion all over, you mean you brush it all over your face, like a loose powder? I must go check out the RMK blush!
                I brush dandelion lightly all over my face for that subtle golden glow

Comment

Working...
                X