Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cle De Peau

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cle De Peau

    Let's talk about this product...

    Saw the cover of 8 days this month. It's Jocelyn Tay (TCS 8 Actress) made up by Andy lee using colours from Cle De Peau Beaute and she looks gorgeous!!!



    Come on, raves and rants!! :wheee:

  • #2
    its probably jemay's favourite brand
    very interested in the concealer though.. the pore refining one? (or whatever you call it ) costs $100+ though

    Comment


    • #3
      Duckiee, I saw the raves in MUA too. :note: 82 reviews in this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, yes, yes I AM HERE!!!!!

        I love CDP! I love their cream foundation, is full coverage giving me a flawless look!! But of cos, must think twice before getting it, is $200 here!!

        Their eyeshadow texture is pretty good too! I get them w/o the case so is cheaper, $30 each.

        Last, concealer is my fav of cos. Enough coverage for my super dark circles and acne scars!! $100 Yes......

        Comment


        • #5
          Have to agree, this is one of the best concealer I have used. I also just tried the new liquid foundation that just came out which is very good also.

          I also the skincare line. Using it everyday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jemay
            Last, concealer is my fav of cos. Enough coverage for my super dark circles and acne scars!! $100 Yes......
            What?! 100 bucks for a concealer?

            What's the texture like for its e/s?

            Comment


            • #7
              is like kp stick concealer, slightly more dry than KP one, but color tone suits asian skin better
              Last edited by Glossie; 28-09-2004, 01:31 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                i LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand! but only until the creator, Stephane Marais creatod his own line!!

                Stephane Marais perfect concealer is exactly the same as CdP concealer, but with LOTS of color choices. SM has 7 colors for concealers instead of 3 (btw CdP concealer ivory=SM perfect concealer #2)

                and SM loose powder is SUPERB! (much superios than CdP)

                definitely my new HG!

                unfortunately it's only available in Paris (lafayette & sephora), Hong Kong (Joyce Beauty) & Australia (mecca cosmetica)
                Last edited by simplicity; 18-07-2004, 12:23 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've long ago tried the concealer, and to me, it's nothing big deal. I am speaking entirely from the usage of this concealer for the undereye circles only.

                  It's way too yellow to cover/brighten the undereye circles, not moisturizing even for that area, causing the undereye area to look dry and crinkly.

                  I'm using CD Hydrating one and it's the best I've found, for like, a quarter of the price?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kare2711
                    I'm using CD Hydrating one and it's the best I've found, for like, a quarter of the price?
                    Hi, may I know how's the texture like for Christian Dior Hydrating Concealer? And what colour did you get? Where can I find CD? *thinking hard, could it be at Bugis?* I never bought anything from this brand before. Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i've never tried CDP, but i've seen one of my customers use their so-called two way cake.. WOw! I must say. This particular customer of mine, her skin's so-so.. dry and quite a lot of fine lines.. though she's only in her late 20s or early 30s.
                      The finish looked VERY smooth, made her look like she had almost flawless skin..

                      IMO, the only no-no's that it's quite thick (very powdered look), not a very natural finish.. or perhaps she's too heavy handed? :huh:

                      this product's definitely worth a try... if u have the $$ that is. :choice:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by orange
                        Hi, may I know how's the texture like for Christian Dior Hydrating Concealer? And what colour did you get? Where can I find CD? *thinking hard, could it be at Bugis?* I never bought anything from this brand before. Thanks!
                        Christian Dior can be found everywhere, almost.

                        The texture is very moisturizing, so much so that when I layer, I still don't see it getting into my lines. Even not after I put loose powder over it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by princess_lea
                          i've never tried CDP, but i've seen one of my customers use their so-called two way cake.. WOw! I must say. This particular customer of mine, her skin's so-so.. dry and quite a lot of fine lines.. though she's only in her late 20s or early 30s.
                          The finish looked VERY smooth, made her look like she had almost flawless skin..

                          IMO, the only no-no's that it's quite thick (very powdered look), not a very natural finish.. or perhaps she's too heavy handed? :huh:

                          this product's definitely worth a try... if u have the $$ that is. :choice:
                          Ya, CDP foundation is quite thick, for more coverage required people like me! Those who like sheer effect wont like this!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Read in a magazine that a makeup artist feel that CDP's mascara is the best one for lengthening. But it costs about SGD60+.

                            Has anyone use it before? How's your review?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              -- deleted ---
                              Last edited by denise; 09-09-2008, 03:06 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X