Revlon Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revlon Cosmetics

They just landed here and selling for introductory price of RM28. It has 1 white conditioner at 1 end and color at the other end. I bought the blue fantasy, oh boy I love it so much! I lengthen my lash to I've never seen them that long b4 with other mascara and holds up the curl very well. The blue color shows up stunning on my lashes, just like I have blue lashes!

New Revlon Skinlights powder & gloss

Hey gals,

Have you seen these two new products? It's only in selected Guardian stores.

http://www.revlon.com/product.asp?Pr...053&Mode=brand

http://www.revlon.com/product.asp?Pr...201&Mode=brand

It looks really nice

Can't recall the exat prices but it was between $22 to $29 for each. Lovely lovely! If anybody buys it and tries it, let me know your comments !

Comment

wonder if the lippie thingy is any good

Comment

I saw them at Cold storage... looks nice on the website but I dont really like them cos when i swiped them on my hand, nothing showed up for all shades... hmm, no shimmer, no colour, no nothing... oh well, maybe its just me.... though i think their skinlights loose powder and stuff are quite nice, i dont know about this one....

Comment

Sigh, I also swiped the powder on my hands. Seems like can't see any visible difference. It looks so nice and tempting though.

I tried swiping at several stores thinking the lighting was poor in each shop, but all also not much difference. Sigh

Comment

i just think compacts are so covetted as they look kind of pretty too - just look at all the Christmas sets all the brands are pushing out at their counters. - Trends

Comment

They are available at all Revlon counters I think, saw them at Metro, Seiyu, etc. The powders are really shimmery imo but not much color, just shimmer.

Comment

Revlon

Anyone use Revlon products before ?? They have this platette whereby it contains 2 powder , 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter .. costs $34.90 .. anyone tried it out before ??

Comment

Threads merged

Comment

hi, just wanted to check if anybody has tried the new Revlon 10 colour cream shadow palettes? Only managed to swipe the colours of the palette with more pinks, cldnt find the tester for the other palette. Colours seem not bad, pretty tempted to just get both palettes, $60 for 20 colours seem extremely cheap!!

Comment

I swiped this product: http://www.revlon.com/product.asp?Pr...109&Mode=brand

Revlon New Complexion pressed powder today. introductory offer of $18 (i cant rem) now.

WOW! It felt so incredibly comfortable. Didn't sink into the lines on my skin, felt so soft and silky, supposed to help control shine. Compared to ZA and Wet wild (i was looking for a drugstore 2 way cake/ gd coverage pressed powder just for convenience) and i think this is really one of the nicest products.

Comment

introductory price $18.90 usual $22.90 its more like a pressed powder. It only have a few shades available in singapore though you see more on the website

lolitapop, you've tried it. How does it fare in the shine factor?

Comment

the shades are sheer and will fit most skin tones. I only swiped it on my hand and err dabbed my nose with the powder heh. Still contemplating whether to get it-has garnered good reviews on MUA (and some bad ones too) mmmmm.

Comment

Thanks lolitapop for the reviews! I saw this too and was tempted to get it after my current pressed powder runs out.

Comment

anyone tried the Revlon New Complexion liquid foundation?? any comments?

Comment

Working...
                              X