Eye lash Curlers & Curling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye lash Curlers & Curling

recently had friend who helped me drew eyebrows and did my eyelash. it was finally curled and very nice..
    wondering which brand or recommended eyelash curler to get?

any recommendations?
    not sure if this topic is posted before..thanks!

Did a search and found no existing topic.

I would say Shu and shiseido make very good curlers.

Actually, i have ony cheap curler by canmake which does the job very well too.

What's your budget alya? The shu retails for $23 and the shiseido at $15

Comment

I prefer shiseido! It's a eyelash curler i have never looked back. Plus it's cheaper than shu which i feel is not as good IMO!

Comment

THe MAC one @ $26 is rather good too.

Comment

How about the heated EyecurlII?
          I've been wanting to get this, but i didnt see it at SaSa.
          There was a bulk purchase sometime back, but the thread was removed.
          Many cotters are using this now...

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
            How about the heated EyecurlII?
            I've been wanting to get this, but i didnt see it at SaSa.
            There was a bulk purchase sometime back, but the thread was removed.
            Many cotters are using this now...
            That is good for curling after applying mascara. I have it too, but i rather afraid of using it. coz its heated, you cant place too near to the eye area.... then you cant get a close curl...

Comment

I have the EyecurlII too! Yup, agree with califit that should use it after application of mascara, as the heat kinda 'sets' the mascara curl. I don't find it searing hot though, its warm & don't think it will really burn cos' usually I test on my finger first.

But too bad, I left mine switched on for too long and the battery got melted.. :roll:

Comment

hmm..which is better?
                the metal one or plastic?

actually no budget yet. just wanna find something that works and doesn't hurt..hehe my friend did it for me in a curve lift technique which really gave my eyes the 'oomph' factor but it's not something gd to do everyday..

so hoping to find something that u ladies generally feel works!

Comment

Personally, i prefer metal ones as they are more durable and the plastic ones tend to break easily.

Comment

i use the Manicure brand one, pretty good for me, cheap n good! i dun like plastic ones, make my eyelash curl funny! as for heated ones, errrr my HK friend sent one to me, till now still in the plastic cover!

Comment

plastic ones are terrible.... somehow they dont curl beautifully.... and the shape isnt for me... i cant get it to curl close....

Comment

I say go for Shiseido! but if you're feeling rich, i guess Shu's not too bad too

Comment

I've tried shu & shiseido and I love shiseido. The shu one tends to wear out faster than the shiseido one.

Comment

I've tried Shu, Shisedo & MAC and they're all great. The "worst" fiitting among those is the Shu. Shiseido is great & MAC's the best for me so far!

Comment

Shall check out MAC's after my exams..... *wink*

Comment

Working...
                              X