Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will GA at T2 reopen?

Hi girls,
    I have been living in the US for the past 6 months and lurking in this forum on and off. Will be returning to Singapore in Dec for a hol and was wondering if the Armani cosmetics has reopened? I'm running out of LSF! Also, I see from the list that there's a Stila at T2... where is it? Thanks so much..
    ~Suaku Singaporean living in California :huh:

Re: When will GA at T2 reopen?

Originally posted by Catz
    Hi girls,
    I have been living in the US for the past 6 months and lurking in this forum on and off. Will be returning to Singapore in Dec for a hol and was wondering if the Armani cosmetics has reopened? I'm running out of LSF! Also, I see from the list that there's a Stila at T2... where is it? Thanks so much..
    ~Suaku Singaporean living in California :huh:
    i also want to know

catz, i think i more "suaku" than you

Comment

Hehe.. not possible to be more suaku than me. Everytime I leave Singapore, there are 1001 changes. Blur...
      Last edited by farahdean; 18-11-2003, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Hehe.. not possible to be more suaku than me. Everytime I leave Singapore, there are 1001 changes. Blur...
        wow really?
        sydney in australia has a GA counter not in melbourne though
        gee, prices are super ex !
        Last edited by farahdean; 18-11-2003, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Dunno, that's what I felt when I was a student. Everytime I returned for the hols, there were so many new things and of course, old things missing. That's why I'm not sure if the GA counter's back in operation yet.
          Last edited by farahdean; 18-11-2003, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Dunno, that's what I felt when I was a student. Everytime I returned for the hols, there were so many new things and of course, old things missing. That's why I'm not sure if the GA counter's back in operation yet ***...
            it is alright i know the feeling
            me have been overseas for too long
            so i get excited abt such stuff

Comment

Yah, sometimes I don't know whether I hate/love Singapore... Was so happy to get this overseas stint but then I kinda miss Singapore a little.
              Last edited by babyflite; 18-11-2003, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Yah ***, sometimes I don't know whether I hate/love Singapore... Was so happy to get this overseas stint but then I kinda miss Singapore a little.
                weather wise, no i dont like sg
                but shopping yes, i love SG!
                of course, u will miss sg it is your home silly!

Comment

\
                  I seriously doubt GA is going to re-open at the airport. There were news that they're going to open downtown but so far nothing .. Pfft.

As for Stila, they're avaiable at T1 & T2. The T2 counter is very small but you wont miss it. It's in the newly revonated beauty hall.

Comment

hi, I heard GA in Oz is quite expensive? where else in Asia can we find GA at cheaper prices? :huh:

Comment

hong kong probably.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                        \
                        I seriously doubt GA is going to re-open at the airport. There were news that they're going to open downtown but so far nothing .. Pfft.

As for Stila, they're avaiable at T1 & T2. The T2 counter is very small but you wont miss it. It's in the newly revonated beauty hall.
                        Hmm.. just curious.. so the Stila counter at T2 will just stock part of the stuff only? Since they are super-small ..

Comment

Originally posted by Jadeite
                          hi, I heard GA in Oz is quite expensive? where else in Asia can we find GA at cheaper prices? :huh:
                          it is ex and limited in variety as well
                          only sydney has it

Comment

Thanks, gals.. Aiyah, didn't know GA would disappear so suddenly if not I would've stocked up. :p It was really cheap to buy in SG.. in the US, GA stuff is really expensive and not that easy to find either!!!! Will look for the Stila stuff but not sure if it's worth it 'cos I can order from Adrienne at Saks NYC with loads of freebies

Comment

Thanks, gals.. Aiyah, didn't know GA would disappear so suddenly if not I would've stocked up. :p It was really cheap to buy in SG.. in the US, GA stuff is really expensive and not that easy to find either!!!! Will look for the Stila stuff but not sure if it's worth it 'cos I can order from Adrienne at Saks NYC with loads of freebies
                              Adrienne is a nice lady, she responds to my email pretty quicky (abt 2 days) considering she is quite busy...
                              i say order from her!

Comment

Working...
                              X