Fasio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasio

I don't think a thread has been started for this brand yet! I've tried a few of their items (cheapo drugstore person that I am), so here are my thoughts. How about everyone else's?

Powder foundation - this is excellent used wet or dry, I've been using this for a year now and it doesn't cause breakouts!

Liquid foundation - I think this gives beautiful coverage (sheer to medium), but if you're working with fingers and not with a makeup sponge the packaging makes application really messy/

Oil cleanser - (I tried the sample) This is a real pain to use; it's so difficult getting rid of the oil slick after using it!

Face cleaser - The one in a blue tube: too drying for my skin.

Lipgloss - Tried this in "Dynamic Red". It's a sheer red that brightens up the face! Doesn't stay on through food and drink, but at its price it could be worth a try.

quite a few cotters here like the mascara. cheap & good

Comment

me like the eye shadows, bit of shimmer

Comment

I like the lengthening mascara. Really lengthens & holds a curl really well.

Comment

i really like their volume mascara, doesn't smudge even when left on overnight!

and their makeup remover is cheap and good too!

Comment

Bought my first e/s from fasio a long time ago and yup i agree with natnatviv, they're shimmery and

Comment

There are lotsa raves on their mascara. Bought the volume mascara last Sat. Haven't got the chance to use it yet.

Comment

Fasio mascara cheap and good, my favourite is the volumising mascara!

Queenie, try it out quick!!! tell me how you like it ya!

Comment

I the volume and curl extension mascara! The curl extension is a cross between the long and volume extension.

My lashes remain curled the whole day with this! With other mascaras, my lashes will drop down at the end of the day.

Comment

Mascaras are truly amazing...only rant is that its so hard to clean off...even with cleansing oil im never really sure if its all cleaned off.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzyDizzy
                      Fasio mascara cheap and good, my favourite is the volumising mascara!

Queenie, try it out quick!!! tell me how you like it ya!
                      Lynn, were you using this that day?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixash
                        Mascaras are truly amazing...only rant is that its so hard to clean off...even with cleansing oil im never really sure if its all cleaned off.
                        aye to that! a pain to clean off, really. :piss: the last thing i wanna do when i reach home is to clean off my mascara!!!

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                          Lynn, were you using this that day?
                          yuppers darling, i was using the volumising mascara

Comment

Originally posted by Pixash
                            pixash, I got mine removed with Fancl's cleansing oil, it wipes off in a breeze. KP's cleansing oil didn't work on me, not to mention the Biotherm cleansing milk

Comment

Lynn, Fancl broke me out! i use Lancome Bi-Facil to remove my mascara. often follow up with Loreal gentle remover for normal makeup.

to bring this back to topic, Lynn your lashes looked lovely and long that day

Comment

Working...
                              X