MAC Mascaras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Mascaras

I just tried on the new Fibre Lash mascara and I had to come and rave about it! Just one light coat of this made my lashes much longer and defined. Another light coat and I got long lush lashes. The fibres actually does work to give lashes the pretty fluttery effect, I'm impressed! I've only had it on for a while though, will have to wait till the end of the day to judge the smudge factor of this.

the fibre mascara sounds like what i need. great timing too since i'm looking for another mascara now.

i like the variety blush but i'm not sure if i'll get it since i still have tons of blushes at home. also, i tend to gravitate towards pink, pink-peach. this would be different but i don't know if i'll wear it.

going for the makeover this sat. i guess i'll make up my mind then.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
      the fibre mascara sounds like what i need. great timing too since i'm looking for another mascara now.

i like the variety blush but i'm not sure if i'll get it since i still have tons of blushes at home. also, i tend to gravitate towards pink, pink-peach. this would be different but i don't know if i'll wear it.

going for the makeover this sat. i guess i'll make up my mind then.
      ohh...i'm so excited for you! Do keep us updated about what you get and how the makeover went!

Comment

I tried the Fibre Rich Mascara today and it made my wimpy lashes look HUGE. This is a good mascara that lengthens and volumizes very well.

I will report back if there's any smudging!

Comment

oh pls report back quick!! cos i heard so many good reviews on MUA.. and im crossing my fingers hoping that it doesnt smudge!

Comment

How does the Fibre Lash macara rate in terms of holding curls?

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
              I will report back if there's any smudging!
              Elaine, looking forward to your report! I need to get a new mascara too.

Comment

hello again girls,

The mascara didnt smudge on me and that's the good news. The bad news is, do not rub your eyes or you'd get flaky bits!! But i guess that's rather common for a fibre type mascara?

It comes off rather easily with my KP cleansing oil and so far this mascara did not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Karen, I'm not too sure about holding a curl becuase i usually apply mascara first and then use a hot curler.

I was thinking about the IPSA one, but it was too expensive. $44 bucks!!

Comment

Sorry if its been asked, but how much is the fibre lash mascara?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Racer_girl
                    Sorry if its been asked, but how much is the fibre lash mascara?

Thanks
                    It is $21.

Comment

It flakes? Ok that lemming a bit because I have the tendency to rub. But I'd love to fatten up those lashes...

Comment

hello again girls,

The mascara didnt smudge on me and that's the good news. The bad news is, do not rub your eyes or you'd get flaky bits!! But i guess that's rather common for a fibre type mascara?

I was thinking about the IPSA one, but it was too expensive. $44 bucks!!
                        flaky bits! that happens to lots of so called water proof mascara - really a let down - Maybelline was like that for me the Full .N Soft one - so sad.

Comment

I adore my Fiber Lash mascara! I don't normally wear mascara because I was blessed with long eyelashes. But the Fiber Lash makes my lashes look HUGE! I have gotten sooooo many compliments since I started wearing it. A couple of people even thought I was wearing fake lashes, lol.

I haven't noticed and flaking, but I don't rub my eyes. You shoudn't rub your eyes anyway, it will cause wrinkles! No no, not wrinkles!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                            is the fibre lash water resistant/proof?
                            i tear alot..
                            Jo, i'm the queen of smudged mascaras, but fibre rich did not let me down. You might want to give it a try!!

Comment

Jo, i'm the queen of smudged mascaras, but fibre rich did not let me down. You might want to give it a try!!
                              thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X