X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Lipglass

Mine are:

Oyster Girl - Light beige with shimmer. Innocent & fragile

Pink Poodle - Bright pink with the prettiest micro shimmer. Doll like & succulent.

Pink Lemonade - A light peachy/orangey Love wearing this shade when i have green on my eyes.

Tongue-In-Chic - This is actually a Lacquer but it's definitely worth a mention! I've only discovered this recently. Looks white in the tube but this imparts such a pretty transparent pinky irridescence to your lips when applied. Love this!

Lust - my lips but better.

Desire - when I wanna vamp it up. Matches my Chanel Rouge Noir nails perfectly! *LOL*

That's about it....haven't really tried a lot....Pink Poodle (which my fave MAC MA passed to me recently ) was a little too fuchsia for me. Pretty though! A bright raspberry / fuchsia with gold shimmer. Mmm!

Comment

hmmm... too bright for you huh? Even when you apply an ultra thin layer ? Too bad.

anyhow, how can I forget LUST. It truly is a YLBB color! Spite (muted browny nude) , Revealing (like caramel) & Entice (browny nude) are great YLBB colors too!

Comment

I tried Desire but this color makes my lips look too big!! All you see on my face is my lips when I had it on! The other artists were laughing & saying how awful it looked on me! I was instructed to change my lippie pronto.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by atypical
          I tried Desire but this color makes my lips look too big!! All you see on my face is my lips when I had it on! The other artists were laughing & saying how awful it looked on me! I was instructed to change my lippie pronto. </FONT SIZE>
          :laugh: Too funny!!!

What I do with Desire is just dot a little onto the center of my lower lid, then use my pinky to spread it all around. Because it's so pigmented, a little bit is enough to give that just-bitten-into-forbidden-fruit cherry mouth.

And yes, I went as sheer as I could with Pink Poodle...my lips just looked fuchsia. *sigh*

Comment

Entice - my lips but better

Snowgirl - love the glitter chunks in this, great with Bloom Sheer Pout l/s

Lychee Luxe - love the gold glitters in this

Lovechild - does not make me look dead, strange purple in wand tho, lovely on my lips!

Comment

I can't take Pink Poodle and Desire. Pink Poodle turned out too fuchsia on me and it is way too bright for my liking. Same for Desire. The colour is too strong and I am not used to strong colours like this.

My fave MAC's lipglass
              1) Lust - need I say more? very natural..
              2) Lychee Luxe - a little too bright but I only dot a little on the middle of my lips
              3) Lovechild - love this...it doesn't make me look dead and the colour is very natural..

Comment

I wanted soooo much to love Lovechild...but it turned purple on my lips and made me look like a zombie.

Swapped it because it ain't Halloween everyday! :laugh:

Comment

My Fav would be C-Thru :D Lovechild looked ok on my but I don't like dark shades. Varneesh lacquer is also lovely

I recently tried the green lipglass shade [isit greenhouse?] is the fab florals collection & looked like I had frankenstein lips!! *EEEEKS!* That soooo did not suit me!

Comment

LYCHEE LUXE! my second lipglass and still my fav. first ever was the infamous Ooh Baby which is great for night.
                    also had the 2001 lipglass petites, and my pick from there is Prrr.

C-thru just can't work on me.

Comment

none, i tried lust and lychee lux - lust was ok but nothing special while lychee luxe made me look like a clown; i just don't like the scent and the consistency of this stuff, gimme my bloom anyday!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by bluebubble
                        none, i tried lust and lychee lux - lust was ok but nothing special while lychee luxe made me look like a clown; i just don't like the scent and the consistency of this stuff, gimme my bloom anyday! </FONT SIZE>
                        heh i'm right at the other end from ya. hated bloom cos the colors all looked blah on me (and i spent SOOOOOOOO much time browsing thru the Bloom counters in David Jones trying n trying n trying all the colors!) but MAC colors perked me up!

tomahtoe tomaytoe?

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by atypical
                          I tried Desire but this color makes my lips look too big!! All you see on my face is my lips when I had it on! The other artists were laughing & saying how awful it looked on me! I was instructed to change my lippie pronto. </FONT SIZE>
                          I only have Desire- I like dark colours... but they don't necessarily look gd on me It looks grape-mauve on me.

Comment

My faves:

I won't do descriptions b/c I think most have already been covered:

Lust, Revealing, Lovechild, Lychee Luxe, Spite.

I MAC lipglass!!!

Comment

Do u ladies find Mac glosses sticky?? I also felt that way... hence ave not committed to one yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X