Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonn
    replied
    It killed mine too.... and the fact that it actually does not provide any coverage made me steer clear of it thereafter :note:

Leave a comment:

• ibonne
    replied
    Originally posted by Vonnie
    Just butting in here..... I did check with the SA with regards to oil control for this Traceless Powder and according to her, no oil control property was build into this one
    oops.. 'think twice'..
    kills my lemming once hear that...

Leave a comment:

• Dubp
    replied
    Yap... I get pimples and my cheeks peeled too when I use TLC....

Leave a comment:

• fornight
    replied
    That's due to oxidation.

You can try putting on a makeup base and then the loose powder. It helps in some way. I am using RMK's liquid makeup base.

TLC is tooooo strong in oil control. It makes my cheeks peels.

Leave a comment:

• jccl
    replied
    i dont know if i am the only one with this problem, but when i use the loose powder to touchup during the day, it changes color after sevearl hours. i have emptied the container and refilled it with KP loose powder

love the mirror!

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Just butting in here..... I did check with the SA with regards to oil control for this Traceless Powder and according to her, no oil control property was build into this one

Leave a comment:

• Dubp
    replied
    Shine control... hmm I didn't really notice about that... after a long day I do have some shine on the face... but not too much... can't comment coze my skin's a bit wierd... and I'm on medication from the derm...

Leave a comment:

• visee
    replied
    I tested this at the counter and the finish was almost invisible and not powdery at all. seems really good!

but the packaging! it's cute and quite nifty but can't get over the fact that you can't wash the sponge. if you bring it out to touch up during the day, there's going to lots of dirt, oil etc embedded in that sponge. :sotong:

Leave a comment:

• ibonne
    replied
    i'm interested in that too.
    like fornight said, shine-control. :yaya:
    can have more reviews? TIA

Leave a comment:

• fornight
    replied
    Originally posted by Dubp
    This product is not too bad, it really feels and looks as if I didn't put on powder = no coverage at all. I like the portability of this product and the fact that it didn't spill like how others could.
    does it prevent shine long enough? I am very interested in this too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dubp
    replied
    This product is not too bad, it really feels and looks as if I didn't put on powder = no coverage at all. I like the portability of this product and the fact that it didn't spill like how others could.

Leave a comment:

• turtle
    started a topic Prescriptives Traceless Powder

Prescriptives Traceless Powder

Has anyone tried the new Traceless powder? Can't decide between MAC loose powder or the traceless portable loose powder that smells quite nice.
Working...
X