Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stila Lippies

Can I continue the Stila thread here?

Wanna found out how's the review for the double ended lipgazes. I'm interested but want to know first if it's worth it
    Anybody bought that? Thanks!

i got it, is definitely worth the price but i think i prefer the old brush tip type. Am selling mine away now

Comment

the duo lipglaze is out of stock at Tangs.

Comment

Like Jemay, I prefer the click pen packaging. The wand types takes a lot of effort to dispense colour & transferring to lips is not easy. But after a few application, I got used to them. I am somehow liking mine now!

Comment

Thanks for the reviews gals! But somehow, my interest in the glazes have sorta worn off. So sorry

But nonetheless, we will keep Stila thread alive with all the wonderful reviews!!

Comment

actually i prefer MAC lipglass to stila lipglaze...
            Am i the only odd one?

Comment

o'well, everyone has their individual preference.
              Last edited by Glossie; 12-11-2004, 05:09 PM.

Comment

just wanted to say... I just received the nude lip palette from the summer collection. It's very pretty! Each colour is infused with subtle golden shimmer! Also received the SAKS exclusive train case, am extremely happy today!

Comment

just my 2 cents worth here about how the palettes are 2x the price in SG. i posted about the class action in the US against the major cosmetics & skincare company a while back regarding their high prices. if i'm not wrong, the agreement to lower prices across the board is NOT APPLICABLE to other countries. so i guess there's not much hope of stila prices going down in SG. it seems that it's much cheaper to just a CP of some of the products instead of buying here unless you want their GWPs. even then, buying from stila MAs like adrienne (stilafairy on MUA) is a better deal since she includes lovely GWPs & she ship internationally.

Comment

i the rouge pots! but abit unhygenic to keep dipping my finger into the pot?

sweet pea is pretty!

Comment

mousse = whipped cream kind of texture

cream = ice cream kind of texture

yea i think they're so pretty!! bet they're really tiny though :roll: gosh wish Stila was cheaper in SG!!

Comment

Had a play with the rouge and lip pots today. While the rouge pots are quite light and much less greasy than the CCs, the texture is not quite as airy and mousse like compared to IPSA cheek mousse. Most of the colours have a slight brown tone to them except for Sweet Pea. Lotus and Amaryllis are probably my favourite colours out of the lot, I would say Lotus is similar to Lillium CC and Amaryllis similar to Gerbera CC. Verdict? Cute packaging but I still prefer the texture of my IPSA.

As for the lip pots they are sheer and shiny, a little similar to MAC tinted lip conditoner but less pigmented from what I see. Can't comment on how moisturising they actually are since I didn't apply them onto my lips. Amongst the colours available, I like Baie, a pretty rose with mauve tones.

Comment

Went in & had a look today. THEY'RE TINY! I think that the packaging should've been switched around as the lip pots are wider than the rouge pots - does not make sense? In my attempt to try Amaryllis, the pathetic small opening did not allow me control my finger (& my nails aren't that long) and I ended up with a giant glop on my hand. I tried to blend it, & my kind boyfriend informed me that my hand looked like it got 'beaten up.' Hmm.

Still, it was quite a nice colour, very subtle peach. Pathetic packaging put me off

Comment

any idea when the rouge pots are coming in?

Comment

anybody has any idea when the rouge pots will be out? i feel like i've been waiting forever :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X