Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup Storage

Hi All:

I'm not sure if this is the correct section for this thread. If it ain't, admin pls kindly 'fly' it to the correct one.

I'm looking for a makeup bag, not small ones but the big one makeup artists use to keep all their makeup essentials. Any recommendations, please? Preferably with brand (if any), location (where it can be purchased), short description n price.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by snow angel; 23-06-2003, 07:52 PM.

bag or traincase? how much do you have to put in?

Comment

BB, wat's a traincase?

i'd need to put in all the makeup tools.. and eyeshadows.. the whole full makeup set..

Comment

If you search for traincase in mua you get some pics. It is a makeup case/box type thing but it opens out to reveal lots of little trays/compartments to store your makeup.

Comment

sarah, i'm clueless as to the website of mua. can u give me the link, pretty please? thanks!

Comment

Sure!

Its just

www.makeupalley.com

then click on swap, then member search, then on the left hand list click picture search, then type train or traincase into the box to search for pics. Hope that helps

Comment

sarah, u're such a dear!

n yup.. a traincase is more of what i'm looking for.

Comment

Hi, I am looking for a MU bag to store all my make ups too. Was looking at MAC' webbie...any other recommendation?

Comment

MAC's are nice...very chic and sleek....if you're looking to splurge, Shu Uemura's are very professional looking. I believe I Nuovi has some nice looking and more affordable versions as well.

Comment

pan, any idea how much is the range for the I Nouvi ones?

Comment

personally, i think muji mini drawers is more useful if you have a growing collection of cosmetics. muji also have makeup bag, but kinda small. HTH

Comment

MAC. They're about $400 at least. Go to MAC @ Tangs to chceck them out. Check Shu while you're there too.

Comment

actually i'm checking them out for a fren.. she's seen MAC n Shisheido ones.. though she loves them, she said it's way over her budget.. guess she looking for something below S$100.

Comment

you might want to try sasa then
                            they have a large silver one that's quite cheap

Comment

Or why not wait till July. That's when the KP traincase GWP starts isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X