Eyeshadow primer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyeshadow primer

Besides acting as 'superglue' for the Pigments, I just discovered that the Bare Canvas paint has another excellent use.

It's wonderful as an undereye concealer!

It has very tiny shimmery specks, which works to bouce off light, and the colour of this paint is perfect to cover undereye circles.

It may not work for the darker complected beauties, but I think if you are NC30 and lighter, this will work for you.

I'm so pleased with this paint!

That's a great idea but wouldn't it be a little too dry-ish?

Comment

I always moisturise before putting any gunk on my face, and I didn't find the paint drying after more than 8 hours of wearing it. Oh, and it didn't crease or settle into my fine lines too.

Comment

I must try it out then! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Thanks for the review, jenine I am already getting a friend to get this for me and now I can't wait!

Comment

Thanks for the tip Jenine, I'm looking for an e/s base anyway. Maybe this is it

Comment

oohhh! thanks for the headsup dear!

Comment

ahh... yess..... talking of which... I find MAC's Vanilla pigment useful in diffusing dark circles for me...
                It's a pale ivory infused with peachy pink irridescence. Dust it on lightly over some powder and powder over it if desired.
                I absolutely love this pigment... it's like an enhancer shade for light asian skin tones.
                Sadly, it's so skin-like that it's not captured by my digicam

Stella, can feedback to MAC or not? I'm waiting for a pure white Paint

Comment

Another satisfied user of Bare Canvas

It really can be used as an undereye concealer and it helped my eye makeup to stay on and there was zero creasing after 8 hours Great buy, this is

Comment

I have tried this as undereye concealer but it didn't work for me. But I really love it as a an eyeshadow base!

Comment

i love this fantastic product. works very well as an eyeshadow base. eyeshadows stay on much longer and the colours are more vivid as well. thanks to stella.

what other paints do you use? more recs please. lemming this big time.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                        what other paints do you use? more recs please. lemming this big time.
                        Hi Mich, how about Stilife, a shimmery champagne gold shade? Can use it on its own, this colour definitely suits your skintone.

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
                          Hi Mich, how about Stilife, a shimmery champagne gold shade? Can use it on its own, this colour definitely suits your skintone.
                          mag, this stilife sounds beautiful. will definitely keep a lookout for this. thanks for the rec dear.

Comment

yeap dearie - stilife is gorgeous! i've been eyeing it forever but im broke

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                              mag, this stilife sounds beautiful. will definitely keep a lookout for this. thanks for the rec dear.
                              However, Stilife is very shimmery, almost to the extent of being frosty.

Comment

Working...
                              X