Best drugstore mascaras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best drugstore mascaras

I just saw this new mascara in Cleo. Has anyone tried it yet?

Drugstore mascara

I had tried before maybelline ones ( soft n full, volume express), love the effect of volume express but it smudged on me.Currently using fasio lenghten long extension mascara, i cant deny the extra length it had given me but the texture is drying and make my lash look like spider legs.Any good ones to recommend?? Aim: dramatic lashes

Comment

Re: Drugstore mascara

If you want dramatic lashes, Fasio Curl and Volume extension will give you better effect.
      edited to reduce content
      Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Drugstore mascara

fasio new mascara that curls and volume do look nice and really hv the effect of volumizing ur eye lashes. do try it.

Comment

Thanks sweeties, those are really helpful infomation

wow fasio have a new mascara.. the full name is Curl and Volume extension?In orange tube & waterproof too?Does it clump and make my lash look like spider legs?

I have 1 long extension black as backup, anyone interested to swap? Really wish to try the new one!

Comment

I went toapayoh watsons yesterday but cant find the Curl & volume extension.I only saw 3 types :curl, long and volume extension Any idea where to get this Curl + volume extension?

Comment

i have always liked maybelline mascaras, i use lash discovery

Comment

i like maybelline's lash expansion and lash discovery

Comment

Originally posted by koala
                  I went toapayoh watsons yesterday but cant find the Curl & volume extension.I only saw 3 types :curl, long and volume extension Any idea where to get this Curl + volume extension?
                  There is only curl, volume, long extension. No curl + volume extension. I think you misunderstood the post.

Comment

thanks but maybelline smudges on me

opss..i thought theres a new one which is curl + volume extension

is volume or curl better for dramatic lashes?

Comment

Originally posted by koala
                      is volume or curl better for dramatic lashes?
                      I feel curl doesn't do much in the curling department (haha). So it's always better to get the volume one and curl your lashes with a curler. I feel the same thing about extension mascaras - don't help much either.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Drugstore mascara

Originally posted by beetle
                        fasio new mascara that curls and volume do look nice and really hv the effect of volumizing ur eye lashes. do try it.
                        This sure sounds like Fasio has a new mascara! But no, they have 3 types, as stated by clpersonal. I was recommended the curl one (I had on my lashes some volumnising one then, so maybe the young SA thought I'd need some curl help). Anyway, if you ask me, I really don't think or don't know if it's half good. As mentioned before, I think a curler does the job better (BTW I don't curl my lashes)
                        Last edited by Glossie; 09-01-2004, 11:58 AM.

Comment

hi glossie~ sorry for late reply..yeap it really sound like hheee..thanks so much for yr advise..i am checking this volume and maxfactor calorie 2000 out

Comment

MF isn't available in Singapore.

The Fasio curl is quite decent! I think it's not bad at all, considering I never curl my lashes. My lashes don't droop at the end of the day. I don't see any flaking, either. Looks like I can get the volume one next!
                            Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 12:42 AM.

Comment

ya how sad but i am getting it from cp
                              i am thinking of using the volumise one together with the lenghten for my miserable lashes!!
                              edited to reduce content
                              Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X