Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne Bell Lip smackers

hi girls,

i'm very interested in this product, but would like to know more before purchasing,

what are the flavours you girls reccommend?

TIA! :wave:
    Last edited by allure; 05-06-2004, 11:36 PM.

They've so many different flavors. I like the strawberry ones, but can't remember the exact names right now though, so sorry. They're slightly moisturizing, but not really glossy, unless you pile it on, I guess!

Comment

I've got the one in Raspberry Orbit and it smells really sweet and nice! Shade is a medium pink with silver glitter but actually most lip smackers just turn out the same on lips, slightly pinkish but pretty glossy..too bad the gloss doesn't really last, but for the price i must say it's pretty good

Comment

I actually find the scent rather heavy and synthetic. But it's so cheap and cute everyone's collecting them! Personally i have tried Dr. Pepper and it's a spicy, cinnamony soft drink flavour and it leaves a berry-red tint on my lips. This is my favourite so far!

Comment

Hi! I have quite abit cause i used to collect them. Let me dig them out from my box and see what i have. If you are interested, pm me!

Comment

Hi,

I would like to know, where can you find bonne bell lip smackers in Singapore?

Comment

Hi Pinkishy!

Welcome to CozyCot!

Would you like to pop over to CozyBabes and give us a fuller introduction so that we may welcome you better?

Have fun in Cozycot!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkishy
                Hi,

I would like to know, where can you find bonne bell lip smackers in Singapore?
                You can't find them in Singapore, they are from USA.. you either need to get a CP or swap from someone in the USA

HTHs!

Comment

you can find them in Australia too!

which flavours are you after? i have some new ones with me that i intend to sell.

Comment

I'm collecting them too! Love the vanilla flavours best... But its pretty hard to get the LE ones...

Comment

i got one in dr pepper..got it from a swap..
                      but i dont really like it..find it waxy..

Comment

I actually realised that BB's soda smackers are a tad waxy and synthetic as well. I prefer the normal fruit and foody smackers which they have!

Comment

I really don't like the lipsmackers, I've got cherry 7 up, dr pepper and cotton candy but all of them dries out my lips

Comment

i LOVE the smackers... my current fave now is holiday punch

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
                              Hi Pinkishy!

Welcome to CozyCot!

Would you like to pop over to CozyBabes and give us a fuller introduction so that we may welcome you better?

Have fun in Cozycot!
                              oh.. okay i'll do that. Kinda confused ..this forum is huge :huh:

Comment

Working...
                              X