Colorlab Custom Blended Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorlab Custom Blended Cosmetics

I recently started using this custom blend mineral loose powder which is only sold at this salon at International plaza, this is after I've tried their custom blend loose powder blusher which I love totally and their loose powder eye shadows which last the whole day and look like jst applied on my oily eye lids.

I must say the coverage of this loose powder is fantastic!! It looks sheer when you first apply it but once it settles, wow, I look so polished and need so little of it!! This is also the one and only loose powder which last me the whole day, I didn't touched up at all for a whole day and yet, I still look as polished as I look in the morning! The friendly lady who blended my powder told me, to come back anytime to adjust should I find the coverage too sheer, too heavy or I would like it to be more dewy!

Price? Does it resemble Px in the process?
    Base makeup are starting to clog my pores

Comment

Sounds cool! Does it include cornstarch that will aggravate acne?

I'm beginning to shy away from conventional l/p lately because they always oxidise or clog up pores. :roll: I've too lazy to use foundation and 2 way is too drying.

Now i need a smooth, non clogging l/p that makes my skin look better...sounds good maybe i'll pop by and try this...

How's the price like?

Comment

Originally posted by paphio
        Price? Does it resemble Px in the process?
        Base makeup are starting to clog my pores
        Their blending process is similiar to Px, but they only use pure minerals and no talc or artifical pigments and it contains zinc components which aids skin healing, in fact, it is best for acne prone and sensitive skin! Zinc oxide also has anti-microbial properities and thus are great for skin suffering from Rosacea or reddness like me.

It's $68 per pot, and the pot may looks small but it has great mileage boy, my last pot lasted me 4 months to almost 5.

Just to add: the loose powder comes with sun screen properties!! SPF 20 or something.. how's that for a loose powder
        Last edited by Jewel; 09-01-2004, 08:43 PM.

Comment

what's the store call!!??
          i am interested to try. my l/p is running out

Comment

Alya, check them out at
            : Rejuva Skin Technology
            10 Anson Rd #02-38 International Plaza

Comment

Has the price been adjusted to $68 per pot already? From what I heard, the initial price is $88 per pot, refills are at $68 per refill

Comment

I got my 1st pot at $68 though, but it could be because I got their eye shadows and blusher which was so enticing.. haha..

Comment

BTW, how much are their blusher and eye shadow?

Comment

Is the loose powder as fine and as soft as the KP micro loose powder?

Comment

Does it give the matte look or does it look sheer and translucent? If it can last you the whole day, it sounds really matte. But I'm enticed nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                        Does it give the matte look or does it look sheer and translucent? If it can last you the whole day, it sounds really matte. But I'm enticed nonetheless.
                        Well, it doesn't really have the matt dry look, it actually have some shimmers thanks to the mineral contents, which actually gives a more glowly look But if you prefer the matter look, well.. I'm not sure if you can let the lady knows and she can add less shimmers minerals in for you.

Comment

I did read about it, but I started using it quite a while ago and I started not with loose powder, but with blusher and 4 pots of eye shadows.. haha.. but when I wanted the loose powder, the lady straight away quoted me at 68.

Comment

can u remember how much the blusher is?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewel
                              I'm not sure if you can let the lady knows and she can add less shimmers minerals in for you.
                              Nope, glowy look is what I'm for. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X