Paul & Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul & Joe

I'm eyeing on their face colours, the "winter dream" range looks pretty too.

http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com/en/lineup/index.htm

Oh the 'winter dream' has the cutest packaging! But again, it's not available in Singapore.

Comment

THere's Paul & Joe in Hong Kong!
      However, I am not particularly interested in it despite its beautiful packaging. The face color is very sheer for my liking and is rather expensive $175 for an eyeshadow. I would rather go to the opposite KP counter and buy a trio.

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
        Oh the 'winter dream' has the cutest packaging! But again, it's not available in Singapore.
        We can always get it from mua.

Comment

sante fe collection 2004

these are so pretty...

paul & joe sante fe collection

<i><font color=ff9933>from sephora</i>
          Each of these limited edition (eyeshadow) shades is dotted with a contrasting shimmer to wash over lids with a velvety, silk-like finish. Choose three breezy combos: Bijou Indien 028 (turquoise and yellow), Pierre Brune 029 (dark brown and gold), or Roche Rouge 030 (orange and olive green).</font>

<font color=669966>paul & joe's</font> make-up collection is always like artwork... so pretty in an artistic manner.. but i've never gotten around to really try them.

anyone tried their cosmetics before, are they as good as they look?

- crazygirl.

Comment

so pretty!

Comment

I'm actually lemming the Spring Collection which came out just before. The lipsticks are extremely cute! Trying to get a CP for them. It's like Stila packaging but prettier~

Comment

The lipgloss is not sticky and drying like many other lipglosses, my lips feel moisturised when applying P&J lipgloss. The lip brush that comes with it is soft and easy to use too. The face powder is pigmented with a silky texture and best of all it last for whole day.

Comment

wow ayura! my lemming is truly awake now!!

lemming these :

mascara duo - lengthening and volumising

the face powder you're talking about, ayura?

Poterie 028 (soft burnished peach), Sangria (golden coral-red), or Vent Sec 030 (a true taupe shimmer)

and also the Santa Fe eyeshadows in Pierre Brune 029 (dark brown and gold), or Roche Rouge 030 (orange and olive green).

Comment

http://www.sephora.com/browse/sectio...tegoryId=C8701

Just got CP for 025 & 026 lipsticks! Yay!

Comment

i've only the beautiful blotting pouch for my P&J collection.

I'm gona get the brushes soon!!

Comment

Hi Islande,

Oops! Sorry, mine should be the face color powder. Got them in "Winter Dream" and "Sparkling Flowers Cocktail Collection". Very nice packaging but please do not expect the face color powder to come in big compact, it's just slightly bigger than the Stila brows set. I heard siamese cat is a pretty colour, do grab it if you can get hold of one.

Comment

can we get paul & joe in singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by ayura
                            Hi Islande,

Oops! Sorry, mine should be the face color powder. Got them in "Winter Dream" and "Sparkling Flowers Cocktail Collection". Very nice packaging but please do not expect the face color powder to come in big compact, it's just slightly bigger than the Stila brows set. I heard siamese cat is a pretty colour, do grab it if you can get hold of one.
                            ooh i see!! it's alright dearie. siamese cat - such a pretty pretty name!

daintee - nope! can get in HK though.

Comment

Ayura - may I ask what colours of the face powder did you get? I'm very keen on trying them, but am just unsure of their texture, etc. Not even sure where it's supposed to go, eyes? A little review would be great~ Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X