CoverGirl Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoverGirl Cosmetics

am interested in getting the tinted moisturiser but i don't know where i can get it!

TIA!

covergirl is sold in Australia,NZ, America etc.... but for a nearer place...im not sure if places likes Malaysia or HK or Taiwan sells CG...hmmm.

Comment

mmm and how bout boots tm? really sorry that i've asked this before and i'm asking again but i'm really clueless as to how i can get my hands on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by reveriee
        mmm and how bout boots tm? really sorry that i've asked this before and i'm asking again but i'm really clueless as to how i can get my hands on it!!
        bangkok. UK.
        try doing a search. i think more places will pop out.

Comment

er.. and then how do i find people to cp for me?

Comment

try MUA?

Comment

hi girls hthanks for ur responses, but lovely cotter nativtiv has helped me Cp-ed from australia can't thank her enough

i love this tm, its my new fav!

thanks glossie i tried a sample from my fren who passed her 1/4 tube to me! love it!
              Last edited by allure; 30-01-2004, 12:09 PM.

Comment

no prob allure

Comment

natnatniv, you've been so helpful and generous in volunteering! It's really really sweet of you

Comment

hee hee Xue
                    i love shopping and buying stuff although it is not my stuff i am buying

hmm, think i should apply for a job of a personal shopper!

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                      hmm, think i should apply for a job of a personal shopper!
                      Great idea - for myself and many here! Ha ha! Sorry but Viv, is the exchange rate still on the high side? I'd really love to ask you to CP more stuff for me if not for the ridiculous conversion rate! I'd have liked for you to get the CG Triple lipsticks!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                        Great idea - for myself and many here! Ha ha! Sorry but Viv, is the exchange rate still on the high side? I'd really love to ask you to CP more stuff for me if not for the ridiculous conversion rate! I'd have liked for you to get the CG Triple lipsticks!
                        exchange rate is abt 1.32 now
                        quite high IMO
                        gee, u want to wait for me to come back and then i bring some back for u
                        saves u on shipping yeah?

Comment

yeah spree I have been looking for this too from a friend I think CG has left the Malaysian scene 3 yrs ago! want their foundations & mascaras!

Comment

Is Covergirl avaliable in Malaysia?

Hihi! Does anyone know? :wave:

Comment

Hi,
                              Covergirl is no longer available in Malaysia. The last time I bought Covergirl product was in 1997 or 1998.
                              Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X