What to in buy MAC,my 1st MAC haul!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to in buy MAC,my 1st MAC haul!!!

I'm thinking of getting 1 lustre l/s,1 lipglass and 2 eyekohl. Please share with on what r the must buy for MAC. I'm IPSA #103,Raycious 13N. Thanks heaps
    Last edited by maeve; 27-01-2004, 10:25 AM.

maeve, there are tons of threads with valuable infomation and recommendations here! you might want to check the individual threads below for even more recommendations.

read on for:
    Lipglass Recommendations
    MAC Blushes
    MAC Eyeshadows
    New MAC Collections

and all these threads are in the first page on CozyCosmetica only.. do a search and more will pop out i'm sure :bye:

MAC Eyeliners --> check here for kohls

Comment

Maeve .. there's so many things to buy from MAC!

For Lustres : Best colors are Plumful, Sweetie & Syrup

For Lipglass : Lust, Lychee Luxe, Pink Poodle ..

For Kohls : Rosmary & Thyme, Heirloom, Buttery

Best you go to the counter & try anything that catches your eye. Everyone's skin tone & lip color is different so the same color can look quite different from person to person .. don't be shy about trying everything.

Comment

after owning my first lipglass from MAC 2 years ago, i totally fall in love with it......

i agree with atypical, just try everything, find out what's best for u.... out of point, having said that, i am rather shy myself at trying the stuff at counters......*eheeh*

Comment

Originally posted by Alya
          after owning my first lipglass from MAC 2 years ago, i totally fall in love with it......

i agree with atypical, just try everything, find out what's best for u.... out of point, having said that, i am rather shy myself at trying the stuff at counters......*eheeh*
          I totally understand when MAC was still new I saw a lipgloss in some deep intense plum colour & it was $38!! I resisted as it was too pricy only to find myself thinking about about it for the next whole week. I went back after a month (Tangs was a little out of the way then) & got it! IT was just to pretty to resist!

Comment

MAC lip glimmershine rocks!

Hi,

They have this new collection now...
            But I think the glimmershine - something like Benefit's high beam, a pinky substance that you can put in the corner of your eyes and decolletage to give a very special, flawless look.

I think Dior's lip glasses are better than MAC - it's around the same pricing, and MAC lip glosses bottle design not good - it leaked in my bag so -_- but the colors are pretty.

Those shiny powders in round containers (I forgot what they are called) don't really rock the look for me. Too 'wayang' and no occasion to use unless sometimes you want to irritate your boss and swipe them on your eyelids for a fun work day out.

MAC's Loose powder rocks too.

Comment

hmm...MAC lipglasses didn't leak in my bag though...did u screw it tight??

My recommendations:

Lustre lipsticks: Shy Shine, Hug me and Lovelorn

Lipglass: Nymphette. (very very pretty...i's a golden peachy pink gloss)

MAC's eyeshadows rocks...especially the veluxe pearls..

Comment

i'm gonna go on a MAC spree soon too after getting my 20% discount card

Comment

hihi,

may i know how to get the 20% discount card for mac?thx

Comment

hi there

i'm totally in love with MAC sheertone blush. i've been using MAC blush since last year. i'm currently using pinch o' peach sheertone blush. you may want to find out which colour suits your skin tine better .

Comment

MAC blushers rocks.

if u are fair... u should buy Well dressed blush (a sweet pink)

if u are medium to tanned, u can try dollymix or peachtwist, springsheen or peachykeen.

MAC has too many nice blushers that i like

Comment

Originally posted by Renie View Post
                        i'm gonna go on a MAC spree soon too after getting my 20% discount card
                        I want to know how to get the discount too.

Comment

love love love MAC bronzers and powerpoint eyeliners!

Comment

its a privileged MAC program whereby they offer certain people with the card so that we can get discounts globally

Comment

Originally posted by Renie View Post
                              its a privileged MAC program whereby they offer certain people with the card so that we can get discounts globally
                              goodness, i feel like paying you and asking you to buy certain items for me aft you get the card! haha,

Comment

Working...
                              X