Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BECCA Cosmetics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BECCA Cosmetics

    I tried both Gypsy loose and pressed. Somehow the loose's golden shimmer is too much and it covers the pink color....so I prefer the Pressed better. FYI, I love shimmer not that I dont like it

  • #2
    Originally posted by glenda
    I tried both Gypsy loose and pressed. Somehow the loose's golden shimmer is too much and it covers the pink color....so I prefer the Pressed better. FYI, I love shimmer not that I dont like it
    I have been told by our sweet little pinkpixie here that the gypsy pressed is better as a blush than the loose

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KellyC
      I have been told by our sweet little pinkpixie here that the gypsy pressed is better as a blush than the loose
      Yup ditto!! The loose maybe good for eye or highlight :huh:

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't know if this has already been said, but Becca is also available at Sasa now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KellyC
          Don't know if this has already been said, but Becca is also available at Sasa now.
          yep.. was rather surprised when i saw it there.. any difference in price?

          sasa also has bloom too

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by duckiee
            yep.. was rather surprised when i saw it there.. any difference in price?
            i dont think so.. i got my LSC at $66 from the wisma SASA. hth!

            Comment


            • #7
              Yup, then the price is the same.

              Comment


              • #8
                Recommendation for SAs?

                hi gals! i've been thinking of switching to becca cosmetics cos of its hydrating properties. but quite worried that my super sensitive skin might break due to using a new product.

                i'm gonna head down to the becca counter at bugis this evening. are the sa friendly? anyone to recommend? do they give samples readily?

                would really appreciate some advice. thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  if promotion is not over, nc essentials offers becca at 10% discount, but becca is only available at nc essentials at caltex house and international plaza....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    sasa wisma too

                    Originally posted by leeleen
                    if promotion is not over, nc essentials offers becca at 10% discount, but becca is only available at nc essentials at caltex house and international plaza....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you mean sasa offers 10% discount for becca too? last time i checked, the SA said no!
                      becca is also available at the new sasa holland v.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Correct me if im wrong, but i thought there are no cheaper rates at both Sasa and NC Essentials unless there are promos? :huh:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've bought lots of becca stuff at NC at caltex house, so much so that one SA regconises me, and always at 10% off, if not for the discount, i wouldn't bother to go all the way there!

                          you can always call and check!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yah, NC at caltex house has 10% becca and bloom all the time

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              a bit blur here, but where's caltex house? sounds vaguely famililar.. :sotong:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X