Maybelline Clear smooth gel fdn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybelline Clear smooth gel fdn

Hi, Anyone using the maybelline 2 way foundation . I just bought today and come witha blusher. The foundation really good at coverage if u bought the 2 way foundation. Also can cover pores too .. its non comegenic, hypoallergic, oil free,fregrance free bla bla bla ...

bought it the other time too..but i still prefer ZA's..

Comment

Anybody has any reviews for the clear smooth gel?

Comment

Originally posted by wendee
        How different is it compared to Za's?

Comment

Originally posted by kilaalaa
          hi kilaalaa,

i have the clear smooth gel. Maybelline's technology in creating a 'gel'-form foundation is pretty successful. The coverage is light to medium and the feel of the foundation is light-weight.

Comment

it gives very light coverage..good for those with flawless skin...

Comment

Personally, I do not like this "gel". It does not even feel like a gel to me, more like trying to apply calamine lotion to the face My friend commented like-wise

Comment

i agree... found it pretty difficult to blend and the finishing is pretty patchy

Comment

Am i the only one who love this foundation?! I tried the sample in Cleo this issue, and got myself the full size 1! Is really good, and enough coverage for sure!

Now Watson is selling it in a set with blusher or Lash Discovery mascara for only $19.90!! Worth every single cent

Comment

Originally posted by wendee
                    sorry, abit out of thread. i'm previously using maybelline as well til my mum bought me a beauti-control foundation.

now i'm deciding between ZA and chanel. does ZA gives you any prob like break-out or ? it's way cheaper than the chanel foundation i'm eyeing.. hur-hur..

btw, is ZA 2 way cake?

thanks

Comment

Clear Smooth gel fdn

I have the Clear Smooth gel fdn in both 11 and 12. 12 was better suited to my skintone and it gave a very natural finish with good coverage. Also it helped to control oil somewhat but in Singapore's weather, it is really hard for any foundation to stay matte on my super-oily skin. For the price, it was definitely the best fdn that I've found so far.

Comment

maybelline gel foundation

anyone use this foundation before? or loreal cashmeer?

Comment

Are you refering to these -> Maybelling Clear Smooth Foundation and L'Oreal Sheer Cashmere foundation ? You may find the relevant information in these threads (just click on the underlined words).

It will be good if you can use the search function in the forum.

1. Type in the word(s) of the product in Search by Keyword, then,

2. Under Search Options, select the forum in the drop window (to narrow your search if you wish).

If it's a specific post you want to locate, click the radio buttons at "Search entire posts" and "Show results as posts". Otherwise, leave them as default and Perform Search.

Hope you have fun in CozyCot.

Comment

Originally posted by kilaalaa
                            i don't like this one bit at all. it gave me bumps and my face shines like crazy after 2 hours of application.

Comment

i dislike this. it is the most cakey foundation i've ever tried.

Comment

Working...
                              X