Eyeko Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyeko Cosmetics

Has anyone tried this brand Eyeko before? I was out for lunch today when I saw this line sold at a small shop tucked away on the first floor of Roxy Square (opp Parkway Parade). Didn't really have much time to check out the shop, but the sign at the shop said they are the first to sell Eyeko here, and it also sold lots of Korean face masks and skin care.

Any cotters tried this brand before? The entire line looks really cute and the Fat balm seems to have gotten pretty good reviews on MUA as well.

Eyeko @ Sephora

Wow..Eyeko makeup is already in Singpore? I saw it at Paris Sephora but didn't pay much attention to it. In fact, I think it looks rather kiddish. But I'm old

But yah, the Fat Balm looks good. Anything that's touted as a tinted lip balm - I like.

Comment

yup it's already in singapore. I happen to pass by there and the korean lady handed me a sample cleanser and moisturiser.. haven't tried it yet though

Comment

so cute look like toys! - i want some! who wants to play masak masak (child's term for toys) also!

SUNSHINE looks like a pot of gold!

Comment

yeah, their packaging are really cute! Will check out the store again soon!

Comment

The Fat Balm really look very promising. Does anyone know how much it costs in the shop?

Comment

Anyone got the Eyeko stuff from the shop yet? I've gone by the shop after work and on Sunday afternoon but both times it was closed.

Comment

Hav tried the eyeko fat balm from lipmedic....fell deeply in love with it..

Am wondering if the korean shop mention by cotters is still around? TIA

Comment

Its still there! i stay in the next block, so i walk past it quite often.

But its really expensive! $29 for that cutsy little lip balm!

Comment

I really like the fat balms

Comment

reviving this thread found their website and they're having free delivery worldwide! www.eyeko.com

anyway, ive just placed an order with them for their mascara and cream (which im really curious about, since kylie minogue uses it apparently, and its supposed to be a good highlighter/luminous base under foundation)

so these two items cost me 10 pounds total, not too bad i think

hope it goes well anyone with reviews on any of their items?

Comment

i used their glitter fat balm & a blusher that is chubby & fat in packaging too.the texture is not bad...feels like jelly when u poke the tube

Comment

Cool!
                          Everything is 5pounds there, feel like trying the cream.

Comment

yeah! only downside is that they dont seem to have all the products? i remember reading about their felt tip lip stain pen a while back, wanted to try it but not available

but if this order is successful, i want to try the fat balm next what colour do you have renie?

i still think its amazing that shipping is free worldwide for the price of the items!

Comment

gosh!! i didn't know they were available in singapore! what's the shop's name? i've been eyeing the strawberry fat balm since forever but didn't get it online cos it's pretty expensive. :x

Comment

Working...
                              X