L'Oreal Blush Delice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Oreal Blush Delice

need some help here... i've been reading about Benefit Dandelion lookalike in L'Oreal Blush Delice in Strawberry Tart in the US but apparently the blushers are named differently here. any ideas which might that be? was wondering if Pink Marshmallow could be it. TIA ladies!~

I think you should check out the Loreal website. I believe not all Loreal pdts are available in Singapore.

Comment

i think loreal delice raspberry is quite similar to the dandelion
      but well, it might look different on your skin
      suggest u rock up to the stores and check out the shades!

the delices are available in australia... pretty affordable compared to the dandelion!

Comment

thanx ladies! the L'Oreal website didn't give me the infomation i want but no worries, i'll go check out the counters again.

Comment

I don't think loreal's blush delice looks anything like Benfit Dandelion, coze the shimmers for the latter is much finer as compared to the former... just my opinion...

Comment

yup, i realised that the blush delice is a tad too shimmery for my taste. just got my Variety from MAC & i find that this gives a really natural look when used sparingly & the fine pink shimmer doesn't really show up.

Comment

Originally posted by aveline
              yup, i realised that the blush delice is a tad too shimmery for my taste. just got my Variety from MAC & i find that this gives a really natural look when used sparingly & the fine pink shimmer doesn't really show up.
              Good for you

Comment

hey aveline, i think strawberry tart is a little lighter than pink marshmallow, i just did a comparison at watsons today.

Comment

thanx kiss_me! i already thot pink marshmallow is very light so i think strawberry tart is too light then. i'll probably end up with shimmery patches on my cheeks haha... btw, how did you get your strawberry tart?

Comment

i got the strawberry tart in a swap didn't want to fork out 16 bucks for loreal products

Comment

Loreal Blush Delice

Hi girls,have realised that there are very nice colors.I would like to know are what are the shades available cause I wana CP raspberry sorbet , sugar and spice,ginger snap for someone but I just cant find all these shades.Are these shade N/A in SG or are they being named differently????Hope someone can help.Thanks so much!

Comment

Hi Min, you can take a look at this thread for more info:

Benefit Dandelion = L'Oreal Blush Delice?

HTH!

Comment

anyone knows what shade is GINGER SNAP,SUGAR n SPICE,SUGAR PLUM is named in SG?thanks alot for the help!

Comment

can someone help?

Comment

i think these shades are not available in SG coz apparently not all blushes are lauched internationally. maybe u can try swapping for it? or see if there's any shades similar to those u r looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X