Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiseido - The Makeup Range

Silky Eye Shadow Quad

Browse Biteki (lastest issue) and saw the Japanese model using the almost similar colors to the above eyeshadow quad Q1 (sorry, i can't read Japanese but the pictures tell a thousand words). Was told this e/s will hit the counter end of Feb or early next month. Damage: S$59

There are other *new* products launching at the counters soon.
    New products
    Last edited by dolphin; 12-02-2004, 12:16 PM.

Do u use their makeup products?

Hi,
    Just wondering do u use their makeup products? any good recommendation? I am using the pureness foundation and the new concealer that is in palette form. wondering if the others are good?
    cheers,
    bubble

Comment

I haven't bought this but I am very tempted to do so. I have tried this several times at the counter. They feel so silky and is quite pigmented.... I don't know how long ca I stop myself from not buying this one.
      By the way, the quads have hit the Hong Kong counters already.

Comment

hi,
        The quads also found in singapore counters already
        Cheers,
        Bubble

Comment

I'm using Shiseido The Makeup Corrector Pencil in shade #2 Medium Naturel, mainly to cover up my acne discolorations. Big disappointment. It looks a bit peachy on my skin. Maybe I should have bought shade #3 instead; but I had decided that it may be too dark for my skin as I'm a Chanel DPF 20.

Comment

Hi Bubble, can you please give me your verdict on the Corrective Concealer?

Thank you

Comment

Hi Coverdale,
              The corrective concealer having 2 shades so is easier to blend till u get the one that is suitable for ur skin tone. However, I found that it doesn't last. Meaning, after a while my dark circle became visible again. Hmm... Sometime i applied without foundation so I was wondering could that be the reason. So i applied with foundation, but still, it won't last. Probably also because I perspire at the dark eye ring area? haa... not too sure. I like it cos it can conceal my super dark dark eye ring. But i hate it when it doesn't last. So that is my verdict.

Cheers,
              Bubble

Comment

shiseido new STM luminizing powdery foundation

hi fellow cotters,
                have anyone tried or heard any comments on this product? it is supposed to suit our hot and humid weather where our skin is susceptible to high sebum and perspiration levels. thanks in advance

Comment

Shiseido Candy Palette

Anyone knows if this palette comes in different colour combin?

Comment

I've only used The Make-up range Cream and Fluid Foundation. Very good coverage and used together with their loose powder can last for the whole day without retouching.

Comment

I've read some raves about its Tinted Moisturiser. Never tempted enough to enquire about it.. mostly cos I think the line is expensive

Comment

Anyone looking for red eyeshadow, do take a look at the accentuating colour in ruby dazzle, A7. It's fantastic!

it's very pigmented and eye catching. can be used as a blush too

Comment

apparently they came up with limited spring eye and lip palette
                          very pretty!! featured in Cleo February!!!
                          can't wait for it to be out~!

Comment

Has anyone tried Shiseido Optimal Cover concealer? The reviews on MUA are fantastic. But i'm not sure if this is available in Sg?
                            Does anyone know? Shiseido Optimal Cover concealer

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                              I've read some raves about its Tinted Moisturiser. Never tempted enough to enquire about it.. mostly cos I think the line is expensive
                              Don't buy it, its a waste of money. I tried it at Isetan in Shanghai (foundation too rough then), felt and looked ok. But when I finally applied it one fine day, yearning to go out looking good, I thought I look damned greasy and had to wipe the whole thing off. Of course, its still sitting in my make-up drawer in Shanghai, didn't bother to bring it back with me. Moreover, reviews aren't that great on MUA as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X