Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your fave Lip Gloss

Hi All,

I went to Clinique counter to buy their lipgloss (those that come in pots) - 02 Tenderheart, only to realised they have discontinued.

Any suggestion for a good lipgloss? Any other brands are welcome.

Re: Lip Gloss

Try MAC's Lust lipglass...pretty close match!
    Last edited by Glossie; 22-12-2004, 04:24 PM.

Comment

maybe they're replacing with the same gloss but in wand form? i got tenderheart in a wand from KL, it's much more convenient

Comment

Really? they cmes in wand? but the Clinique SA didn't mentioned, she just say they have disconntinued since 6mths ago.

Maybe i have to go M'sia to get it.....
        Last edited by Glossie; 22-12-2004, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Best lipgloss to me is stila lipglaze then RMK lipgloss

Comment

i 2nd stila's lip glaze or lip polish. it comes in an array of colours. the texture of the lip polish is very smooth. for a sheerer wash of colour, go for the lip glaze. the range of colours is dizzying. you'll want to get everything.

Comment

some of the brands of lipgloss i like are MAC, bloom, neutrogena, baby pink..

Im thinking of trying biotherm..those in tubes...wonder are they good?

Comment

My fave lipgloss brands are :

MAC
                L'oreal Colorjuice
                Chanel glossimers
                Baby Pink

Have yet to try RMK as its really expensive!
                Stila is good as well but the pricing is really horrendous due to the amount of product you get.

Baby Pink's Peach lipgloss is a dead ringer for MAC's Prr Lipglass!

Comment

Re: Re: Lip Gloss

Originally posted by cate69
                  Try MAC's Lust lipglass...pretty close match!
                  Cate, Lust is back??? I went there last week but there was a stock out as usual. I wonder there will be new shipments or is it discontinued.

Yup, fuzzyjas, sometimes they change the form of it. Sometimes you might not get back exactly the same colour but something very close to it.

Otherwise, Mac could be a a good alternative...Babypink has won much raves here too.

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
                    some of the brands of lipgloss i like are MAC, bloom, neutrogena, baby pink..

Im thinking of trying biotherm..those in tubes...wonder are they good?
                    Babyluv, i saw SaSa selling some biotherm lipgloss mini tubes. very cute get one to try

edited to add i just got Pink Poodle. was choosing btwn Nymphette and Pink Poodle but the glitters in Nymphette were just too huge for me. however this turned out beautifully on one of my friends -- it just wasn't for me. anyway Nymphette is a nice medium pink, perhaps you could try out the MAC counter in search for a close match to Tenderheart, aside from Cate's recommendation of Lust

Comment

My fave lipglosses are:
                      MAC- for its long-lasting consistency and the pigmentation of the colors, though a little drying
                      Kanebo drugstore line Lip essence lipgloss - very shiny, not sticky and CHEAP

If Lust is a close match to your beloved Clinique lipglass... try Magic Spell from Hipnotique. It's quite close to Lust but it's induce with shimmer. I love shimmery lipglasses! I really wanna try Nymphette too.... Looks so pretty!

Comment

Bobbi Brown's Petal! It's a rosy pink but it probably isn't as close a match as Lust as Petal doesn't have a earthy undertone to me but it is a pretty universal nude pink that I think most people can wear.

Comment

i also second MAC lip gloss, i like prr, culture, etc. lots of pretty color although it may be a bit sticky. u can refer to the thread of MAC lipgloss for more ideas and recommendation of colors

Comment

Thanx ladies for yr recommendations!

I think i'll try Mac Lipgloss for Prr & Lust and also Bobbi Brown's Petal. Looks like Mac lipgloss are the hot favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                              Babyluv, i saw SaSa selling some biotherm lipgloss mini tubes. very cute get one to try
                              SASA? which outlet?

Comment

Working...
                              X