Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CopperBoomer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CopperBoomer



    My first attempt at posting FOTD. Not exactly clear, but here goes:

    "Casual"

    Eyes:

    Lancome Powder Duo Eyeshadow in 351 Rose Gardens
    Lancome Amplicils Mascara in Dark Brown


    Cheeks:

    Lancome Blush Subtil in 02 Rose Sable


    Lips:

    Eyeko Strawberry FatBalm
    Lancome Jucy Tubes in Fraise


    Decided to add another FOTD!

    "Dressy" (albeit in a natural way) Was going for a ballet performance:



    Eyes:

    Stila All Over Shimmer No. 7 & 9
    Stila Faille eyeshadow
    Lancome Amplicils in Dark Brown


    Cheeks:

    Stila Rose Cheek Color
    Maybelline Pressed Powder in 01


    Lips:

    The Body Shop Fig Lipbalm
    Neutrogena bright reddish-pink lipgloss (no. came off, haha)

    :bye:
    Last edited by CopperBoomer; 07-03-2004, 06:11 AM.

  • #2
    Wow... you got nice cheekbones and great smile.

    For your Eyeko Strawberry FatBalm, does it have any fragrance? Ha ha.. I like to smell those nice smelling lip balm

    Comment


    • #3
      hey gal..u are so picture perfect

      nice hair & great skin! makes me so envious

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Verda
        Wow... you got nice cheekbones and great smile.

        For your Eyeko Strawberry FatBalm, does it have any fragrance? Ha ha.. I like to smell those nice smelling lip balm
        Thanks! The FatBalm has a mild strawberry fragrance - it's great! I love scented balms too, hehe.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by coral
          hey gal..u are so picture perfect

          nice hair & great skin! makes me so envious
          Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm sure you look awesome too!

          Comment


          • #6
            You're soooo cute! would love to see you in more formal m/u

            Comment


            • #7
              Very nice FOTD ! You have such great skin and such a nice smile !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Pauline
                You're soooo cute! would love to see you in more formal m/u
                Thanks! Sure, I usually do less with my makeup, but formal makeup's fun too! I adore smokey-eyes...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by j0s1e267
                  Very nice FOTD ! You have such great skin and such a nice smile !
                  Aww, thanks, sweets! I'm sure you look good too! It's my first attempt at FOTD, I'm glad it's well-received. *lol*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am very jealous of your hair!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wish I could give out tips for my hair, but honestly, I didn't even comb it.
                      I don't style my hair at all, I just let it be cos' I'm lazy! But I guess, a good clarifying shampoo, a nice conditioner and some blow-drying might achieve the look.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I love your teeth! and your skin and your cheekbones *envy*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          WOW u have a nice fair smooth flawless complexion... so envy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by strawberry_lush
                            I love your teeth! and your skin and your cheekbones *envy*
                            Thank you so much! I love your nick; I'm a fanatic for anything strawberry!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by boxster
                              WOW u have a nice fair smooth flawless complexion... so envy
                              Thanks! My complexion improved quite a bit after I started using HABA's Powder Wash. Mine's very sensitive, and HABA doesn't break me out. You might want to give it a go!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X