DHC Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHC Cosmetics

I am interested to hear about anyone's opinion who is using or has tried DHC cosmetics. I recently received samples in the mail and haven't tried it yet. I have very sensitive, fair skin and am Caucasian. I noticed they are popular in Japan, but, am curious as to anyone with my skin type thinks and the results they have had. Asian skin is so beautiful, but, has very different needs than Caucasian. Thanks for any input!

just wanna revive this thread cos during my last visit to HK, I bought lots of DHC skincare and saw plenty of fantastic looking make up but dare not buy cos did not do any research then.

Anyone of you used DHC make up before? any recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by ririan View Post
      just wanna revive this thread cos during my last visit to HK, I bought lots of DHC skincare and saw plenty of fantastic looking make up but dare not buy cos did not do any research then.

Anyone of you used DHC make up before? any recommendation?
      I just read about this brand earlier, while searching for Eyelash lengthening Serum. Seems like its really popular and it works! I never heard of its makeup though

Comment

I use a few DHC liquid foundations and compact powders. All really great! The company really seems to know alot about creating effective products for achieving great look and skin care, even moreso than most other cosmetic brands IMO.

Comment

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/CharmeC&article_id=11368347

this chinese lady reviews DHC liquid foundation and loose powder.

Comment

Working...
          X