SKII foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKII foundations

Saw the ad for this while flipping througe Biteki and Voce. Meant to be an airbrush foundation system. Anyone knows more about this? Is it out in Singapore yet?

http://www.sk2.com/jp/non-member/pro..._s041_12.jhtml
    Last edited by nicole; 12-12-2003, 04:25 PM.

i didnt see that when i went tangs today. The tangs counter was revamped until so posh that it looks like selling branded watches now

Comment

Nope. It's been out for awhile in Japan, but not available outside of Japan as yet, AFAIK. I saw in the latest VOCE that they've now come out with blusher, bronzer and highlighter cartridges (3 in all), so that you can "airbrush" them on too.

Comment

I've been eyeing the foundation for a very long time. However, it never reached our shores. And now that Sarsh said that there are cartridges for blush .. Mmmm...

Comment

interesting. but so expensive! 20,000 yen for the spray and cartridge....
          Last edited by babyflite; 22-08-2003, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Airbrush!!! I do airbrush on my blythes but on face? INTERESTING!!!

Comment

Silly me... thought it's a spray mist when I saw this on Biteiki. Wonder how this compares with the ERA spray foundation. I love the one from ERA. Now, I want to try this too. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                Silly me... thought it's a spray mist when I saw this on Biteiki. Wonder how this compares with the ERA spray foundation. I love the one from ERA. Now, I want to try this too. :roll:
                If you're referring to the SKII one, it is a spray mist thingy. Not really airbrushing. I imagine that compressors and airbrushes can be found at hobby shops, but I haven't actually looked.

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                  If you're referring to the SKII one, it is a spray mist thingy. Not really airbrushing. I imagine that compressors and airbrushes can be found at hobby shops, but I haven't actually looked.
                  Sarsh, being so crazy over foundations, I don't understand why we didn't do this earlier.

I would love to go explore art shops with you when the mood/need arises. :wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711 I would love to go explore art shops with you when the mood/need arises.
                    Oh but I want to!! I have no idea where to start though, being not in the least craft-y.

Lovedust: where'd you get your airbrush?

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                      Oh but I want to!! I have no idea where to start though, being not in the least craft-y.

Lovedust: where'd you get your airbrush?

ArtFriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At bras basah or Lasalle SIA.

Comment

Re: SK-II Signs Treatment Foundation

SKII is having a promotion for members. U just need to bring ur old compact powder or Foundation to any SKII counter, then u can use it to exchange a Powder Sign Treatment Sample size. I just got mine on last Sat.
                        Last edited by Glossie; 21-10-2004, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I tried the sample at the counter and the foundation sank into the fine lines on the back of my hand. It was already kinda dry in the pot :roll:

I didnt like this. I thought Vincent Longo was way better.

Comment

Re: Re: SK-II Signs Treatment Foundation

Originally posted by Shon
                            SKII is having a promotion for members. U just need to bring ur old compact powder or Foundation to any SKII counter, then u can use it to exchange a Powder Sign Treatment Sample size. I just got mine on last Sat.
                            Is the promo still happening??

Comment

Re: Re: Re: SK-II Signs Treatment Foundation

Originally posted by teiko
                              Is the promo still happening??
                              I think it is while stock last. u can call any SKII counter to check whether they still have the stock. Or else u can go to Malaysia.

Comment

Working...
                              X