Berry-Red Lip Colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berry-Red Lip Colour

Hey everyone, what's your favourite berry-red lip colour? This is that wonderful, luscious colour that makes you look as though you've just bitten out of a ripe, juicy redred strawberry. Not too matte, not too glossy, but just right

I haven't found mine yet, so name yours here!

Loccitane tinted lip balm in blackberry

I also like RMK lipgloss in clear berry, but that one is super-glossy.

Comment

a cheap version would be the baby pink lip gloss but that's very sticky and i do find it drying.

other than this, i like the lancome juicy tubes and the rmk gloss is great. alternatively, you can also try tiny and tony gloss.. they have 2 version. one berry red and one berry red with glitters.

Comment

Thanks for the recs! Been meaning to try RMK and Lancome glosses so now I have an additional excuse teehee

Comment

i like Lancome JT in Tali X

Comment

vixette- whats the number code of that Lancome JT u mentioned?

Comment

pix, according to the lancome webby, its 036

HTH!

Comment

thanks!!!

Comment

I found my berry-red lippie today! It's MAC Lipglass in New Year's Yves

Comment

Congrats!!
                    is it dark?? or is it light?

Comment

Originally posted by Pixash
                      Congrats!!
                      is it dark?? or is it light?
                      Tried to find a description on maccosmetics.com but they don't seem to have one. It's sort of medium-tone red, similar to Lancome Tali X but IMHO much much better. I tried both today and the MAC one is just so much richer and luscious. It's an evening lippie though.. I think it'll go really well with just white shimmer e/s lining the eyes. Tried just now and I can't wait to actually wear it out! Hee

Comment

sounds good!
                        But is it like russian red?
                        hmmm, and is the lancome JT one more sheer red? cos i think i would want that.....hmmm, anyway wear it soon and let us know how it goes!! in fact, wear it to sleep! hehe

Comment

sounds good!
                          But is it like russian red?
                          hmmm, and is the lancome JT one more sheer red? cos i think i would want that.....hmmm, anyway wear it soon and let us know how it goes!! in fact, wear it to sleep! hehe
                          I tried Russian Red on my upper lip and NY Yves on my lower and the SA was immediately like "the lower one the lower one!" On my lips NY Yves shows up more. Russian Red was more subtle but that may just be because I tend to apply my lippies very sheer.

Yes, Lancome JT was much too sheer for me, also because of the way I apply my lip colours.

Haha cannot wear to sleep la, my lips already very dry so must be a good girl and put my lip balm

Sorry for the long post!

Comment

okay okay! thanks! it sounds great! i dont know how to try them at the counter cos the lip glass seems so drying... anyway, what collection is it from? i dont see it anywhere on mac's website...hmm.

Comment

okay okay! thanks! it sounds great! i dont know how to try them at the counter cos the lip glass seems so drying... anyway, what collection is it from? i dont see it anywhere on mac's website...hmm.
                              Just ask any of the SAs, Vaeda at MAC Robinsons is really friendly. She tried on me yesterday and applied the lip conditioner first because my lips are so dry.

It wasn't from Hipnotique because it was in the racks with all the regular glosses. I think it's being discontinued though, that's why it's not on the website. Not entirely sure about that. Best to go down to the counter to check

Comment

Working...
                              X