Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVON cosmetics

hihi gals

anyone interested in this very old brand from USA?
    Cos i saw their makeups via web - www.avon.com
    and their makeups are a real steal and mostly under USD 5.00.

their portable enamel, lipgloss and lipbalm is sooo attractive that i feel like organising a spree.
    further i used their lipstick b4, few yrs back when i went for holiday and quite like their texture.

let me know if anyone int then i can organise a spree

thks

just visited the website..

Think it's quite cheap.... but also checked out their delivery... they don't deliver to places outside the states right?! hmm.. **** the asia-pacific sites do not have the latest collections that the US site has...... am i correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SantaGaL
      just visited the website..

Think it's quite cheap.... but also checked out their delivery... they don't deliver to places outside the states right?! hmm.. **** the asia-pacific sites do not have the latest collections that the US site has...... am i correct?
      yah ***, so disappointed. but their asia pacific rep's products are not as attractive as USA.
      saw few items i really like, n my frd wanted to ask me to go ahead n do the sprees.

me trying to get more information on the shipping from eshop, it is a local svc by a homemaker just like Vpost, cos her sister is living in USA (virginia if i am not wrong).

if use vpost, will have to incur sales taxes cos they need to ship to california. but if use eshop, no sales taxe cos i ask them already. now trying to gather more info from her.
      i am considering to go ahead with this spree?
      u int? if yes i will post this topic in the spree section.

*** me *** trying to organise oldnavy too....so all by this week

let me know gal

Comment

I love MAC's lip glass in Gaze! And also...if i want the more matte look, I go for Prescriptives Voodoo stick....it was limited ed ages ago...but i kept it very well cos I love it soooo much....

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia
          I love MAC's lip glass in Gaze! And also...if i want the more matte look, I go for Prescriptives Voodoo stick....it was limited ed ages ago...but i kept it very well cos I love it soooo much....
          hi fushia

do avon sell any mac and prescriptives pdts??
          my dear did u post wrongly?

Comment

Hey versatile, didn't went to clog up the other post but i think i''m interested. lip glaze is only 2.99USD!!!!!!! only problem is i dunno how to choose the colours. sigh.

anyway can other forumers provide some feedbacks on what products are good and not? thanks alot!!

Comment

Originally posted by noyb
              Hey versatile, didn't went to clog up the other post but i think i''m interested. lip glaze is only 2.99USD!!!!!!! only problem is i dunno how to choose the colours. sigh.

anyway can other forumers provide some feedbacks on what products are good and not? thanks alot!!
              hi noyb

me too go gaga when i saw the lip glaze at 2.99. not to mention when i saw the protable enamel cos it is soooo cute n cool......but i used their lipstick once n to me it is not too dry n i quite like the texture as well.

frankly not sure about others.
              i just bot 3 brandnew avon's lipgloss from jeanette at $3.00 each.....thot of trying it out and give it to my sis n frd.....

oh let me check with jeanette where she get this from n how is the texture like in cozyxchange

Comment

i am ordering from the website and getting it posted to my friend's friend's house...
                details yet to be confirmed..
                if anyone is interested, can pm me. i keep u updated with it!

dont think i can start a spree on it bcuz i dont know him that well..

Comment

I think Avon stuffs are alright. I had one of their shower gel before and is quite good :wow:

Versatile dearie, u havent been here for some times, guess u are not aware we only allow authorised cotters to start a spree now. Private sprees are discouraged as well, so if u find some of your posts being edited, u know why

Comment

thanks for the reminder!
                    i will try to get back and see if i can start a spree or not..=)
                    Last edited by Glossie; 02-04-2005, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Avon was very popular in Malaysia and malay like their product very much.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                        I think Avon stuffs are alright. I had one of their shower gel before and is quite good :wow:

Versatile dearie, u havent been here for some times, guess u are not aware we only allow authorised cotters to start a spree now. Private sprees are discouraged as well, so if u find some of your posts being edited, u know why
                        hi jemay...how r u???....realise u been changing your avatar so often.....nice nice!!!

me back in sng for 2 mths and going back to ldn mid apr.....i did realise only authorised cotters are able to start a spree.....i wont start one cos i wont be in sng by then....

in fact i love avon products
                        bought their deodorants, lipstick, lipgloss, eye shadow, moisturer, blusher etc etc from the previous spree with FP........love all of them to the bits!!!.....
                        based on my experience dont order in major bulk cos their orders will go haywire.....if wanted to organise spree do a mini one....

Comment

Originally posted by noyb

Here is a link to their current catalog:- http://www.youravon.com/catalog/2005/05/
                          If you want to see other months, or even future months, just change the last no. - ie, 05, to 06 - Actually I think the current catalog may be 06 already.

I've been lemming lots of Avon things from this site for the longest time!! And really wish we can get it in Sg.

Comment

Originally posted by pattynatty
                            Here is a link to their current catalog:- http://www.youravon.com/catalog/2005/05/
                            this is the msia catalog?
                            great! maybe i can ask my friend's mum..
                            but wait, it's not.
                            why cant they ship directly to SG?!?!?!
                            Last edited by Glossie; 02-04-2005, 12:58 AM.

Comment

i seen the catalog..cant seem to order?? :roll:
                              anyone has the same problem??

Comment

Working...
                              X