Brow Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brow Powder

Can anyone recommend me a nice brow powder?

What's a brow set?

What's Stila Brow Duo about?

I have brown hair. How do u go about applying it? How does it look like?

The reviews for Maybelline Ultra Brow on makeupalley.com are glowing. its cheap anyway so if you don't like it it wont matter much.

Comment

try CEMENT from Inuovi as brow color.. use a angled brow brush of course..

cheers

Comment

Are brow powder suitable for someone with veri dark brows? :huh:

Comment

shiseido: I think you're talking abt MAC Brow Set? It's like a mascara to tame your brows, they have clear and colored one. Great if you want to lighten/darken your brows, but be sure to fill your brows with powders/pencils first if you have sparse brows. I haven't try brow powder before, but I'm going to. Right now I just use pencils, they're quick and easy to use. My fave is KP for natural and MAC Eye Brows for polished look.

lele: If you have sparse brows you can use powders to fill them in, but if you have naturally thick brows I don't think you need to use one. Just clear brow mascaras to tame them a bit will do.

Comment

U can try the brow powder set from Prescriptives .... they are nice

Comment

i like the brow powder compact from Canmake...

Comment

i like maybelline brow powder

Comment

Re: Brow Powder

[I have the stila brow duo.
                  Its ok, but no big deal. Will purchase from another brand, when this runs out.

Comment

Hi ladies, any feedback from the TBS Brow Powder duo?

Comment

I've Prescriptives, Ayura, Vincent Longo brow set. I prefer Ayura's choice of colors as it's suitable for asian brow shade.

Prescriptives is not bad but the brush is really lousy. Its too thick and the hair will be out of shape very fast. If you wants to have brow set, I will strongly recommend Shisedo. Shisedo has a very fine, firm eyebrow brush that comes with the compact and it allows you to draw natural brows.

Comment

Re: Re: Brow Powder

Originally posted by Sugarplum
                        I have the stila brow duo.
                        Its ok, but no big deal. Will purchase from another brand, when this runs out.
                        Will it ever run out? I hardly make a dent in mine. It's good for those who change hair colours often. Cos 1 shade is light brown, the other half is dark brown- you can blend to get the most suitable shade to match your current hair colour. Eg. when I had blonde highlights, I used a lighter tone, but now black-black hair, I used more of the darker tone.

Comment

Cheap and good is Canmake. ~$13.
                          Duos come in browns, golds, blacks, greys and auburns.
                          No complaints!
                          With my MAC 266 angled brush, virtually any e/s is a brow colour to me

The first time I got my hair coloured an obvious copper, I experimented with adding some bronze orange blusher to my eyebrow m/u, it WORKED! Good match.

Comment

how about trying Shiseido PN eyebrow compact even the compact brush is made to draw eyebrow (angled one)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Brow Powder

Yeah was just thinking of that. Since i use so little each time....
                              And I have had it for quite a long time. When would I get the chance to buy a new one?

[QUOTE][size=1]Originally posted by mel171103kev
                              Will it ever run out? I hardly make a dent in mine. QUOTE] :

Comment

Working...
                              X