Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stila - tinted moisturizer and foundation

hi there

i just wondered has anyone tried this? what isit like? does it give a dewy effect? isit simular to laura mercier tinted moistirser? i just wanted some rec on this and i want to try it? i am lookin for a tinted moistriser that is not too dewy as i dont like looking shiney but something a bit more matte

thanx

Hey!

I'm interested in this item too! Is this better than Boots No.7 Tinted Moisturiser? Has anyone tried both and ready to give a review?

Comment

tried that quite sheer
      but the colour swatch doesnt look right on me
      have one for sale if u are interested

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
        tried that quite sheer
        but the colour swatch doesnt look right on me
        have one for sale if u are interested
        Thanks for the sweet offer but I'm considering buying the TM from Stila because i wanted to find enough stuff to buy in order to get the GWP tote.

Have you tried the Boots one? I have it and i love it. So, i'm so undecided about the Stila one. And it does not help that the Hankie collections does not attract me at all. :piss:

Comment

is the stila tm available from sg?
          one of my gfs asked me to buy it from sg but was told there isnt any
          oh well, never mind
          probably i will check it tomorrow

Comment

it was just released saw it at the counter last week

tested it on my hands and not totally impressed with it btw, there were some reviews before, IIRC, a couple of cotters complained that they broke out in bumps after using it babyflite used it before, maybe you'd like to check with her

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
              it was just released saw it at the counter last week
              haaa thanks duckiee
              will check it out

Comment

Reviews

i knew that they were out there!

read page 6 of the "Best Tinted Moisturiser" thread

Comment

apparently there are 3 colours in all for Stila TM
                  i dont match a light so when i got the dark i think i look strange

Comment

I've been using the Stila TM for a couple of months and I really like it. It's sheer but yet has more coverage than most other TM. Makes my skin look really nice and flawless with a dewy glow. However I have to say that if you have oily skin then definitely stay away from this. I have combination skin and find this perfect for the cooler months in Australia. However when I was using this in hot, humid Singapore, I found it a tad sticky so I had to apply a light dusting of loose powder over it.

Comment

i got it a while back..its very lightweight and keeps my skin dewy without being oily..it some sort of evens out my skintone..and theres really a difference..i rather this then slap on liquid foundation..

Comment

Yes, is out, think is $52 here

I heard this consists oil, not suitable for all skin types. :roll:

Comment

I will probably grab this since i want the GWP tote *rolls eyes*

Gee..now am thinking of what else to buy to top up the difference. It's quite un-usual for a once Stila-fan to reach this point huh.

ETA: I reckon this TM should be all right for my skin which is getting drier each day since I'm on Roaccutane.
                          But i wonder if its measures up to Boots because I only like Boots's TM but the only complaint is that even the lightest tone is too dark on me. Have to use a brightening loose powder over it each time i used it.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                            Yes, is out, think is $52 here

I heard this consists oil, not suitable for all skin types. :roll:
                            ALL moisturisers (tinted or otherwise) that has SPF in it are not oil free.

Comment

any more reviews on stila's tm? saw lots of raves in MUA...but seems like it's not that popular here

Comment

Working...
                              X