X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammae
    replied
    the mascara thicken easily..

i love maybelline mascara but always thicken within few mths...so wasted...

Leave a comment:

• princess_xueqi
    replied
    Won't weigh down lashes too

Leave a comment:

• sunshinetiffany
    replied
    For volumnising...Turbo boost is good too

Leave a comment:

• princess_xueqi
    replied
    Lengthen well & the colour is very intense Btw i'm using the very black one...

Leave a comment:

• joyzz
    replied
    my colleague recommended me this cos she said is one of the best for her. but her lashes are those originally long and nice type. was about to get it cos she got her's at chinatown with 25% discount. now after reading, i was thinking if i should get it :eh:

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    This certainly didn't make my lashes go sky high. In fact, it somewhat weighed down my lashes making them lose the curls (from using lash curler).

Leave a comment:

• kiyomi
    replied
    I tried it.. it's not bad.. at least it doesnt smudge on me.

Lengthening wise is still okie although i noticed that it doesnt really curl that much.. maybe it's really quite heavy on the lashes..

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    This didn't work for me too. Not great in terms of lengthening. I much prefer Full'n'Soft or Lash Discovery.

Leave a comment:

• gigide
    replied
    This one works for me too. The water resist one is better than the normal one.

Leave a comment:

• sngie
    replied
    wow.
    sky high curves worked for me. it really thickened my lashes quite a bit and it curled for me.
    XXL isn't that great. expected it to be more volumnizing but

Leave a comment:

• blueberry
    replied
    This sucked for me... can't hold a curl, smudges on me. I'll stick to ZA cutie curl. :shout:

Leave a comment:

• VictoriaZ
    replied
    i've tried quite a number of mascara like loreal paronic, maybelline XXX length, Bobbie brown lengethening, missha square mascara, za curtie curl and many more. So far this is 1 of the best lengthening and curling mascara i ever had. mu curl last me the whole day. however, it smudge a little.

Leave a comment:

• Glossie
    replied
    Originally posted by raebelasian
    Just wondering if there's any difference in the blue and grey packaging.
    Grey's waterproof whereas I didn't see that word on the blue one

The Guardian outlet at AMK train station's selling it at a special price of $11.90

Leave a comment:

• raebelasian
    replied
    Just wondering if there's any difference in the blue and grey packaging.

I couldn't resist picking up 2 tubes of Sky High Curves for $16.90 at John Little (Jurong Point). They only have the promotion for the blue tube but not the grey tube.

Any more reviews?

Leave a comment:

• crysta
    replied
    Lots of us are too excited and don't bother to read reviews before buying. Anyway I got mine at the 20% Watsons discount, so not that bad.

starcoral: totally agree with you. It thickens a LOT and seems to almost have a straightening effect, 'cos my eyelashes didn't look curled after I applied mascara (even though I used curler before applying the mascara!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X