Glass bottle for liquid foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass bottle for liquid foundation

I am looking for a small glass bottle to mix 2 different shades of liquid foundation in, anyone knows where to get? I've combed watsons and pharmacies, but they only carry plastic bottle, not glass ones. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Re: Glass bottle for liquid foundation

Originally posted by mango
    I am looking for a small glass bottle to mix 2 different shades of liquid foundation in
    MUJI?

How have you been dear?

Mag

Comment

Re: Re: Glass bottle for liquid foundation

Originally posted by makeupmag
      MUJI?

How have you been dear?

Mag
      hi dear!! I'm better (and bigger lol) every single day! BTW, I love your avatar, really adorable and picture perfect!

Will check out muji real soon. Thanks!

Comment

just wondering..is glass bottle better than plastic bottle for holding make up?

Comment

could be the same just that i feel reusing the bottle - glass is easier to wash - i had problems washing out those cheap plastic bottles especially when you cnanot reach the insides - glass washes off better.

the only other reason i can think of is that glass bottles are usually better in the area of air-proof. so your skicnare & foundation will be better kept for a longer time.

Comment

Something like this?

If you can wait, I'm trying to organise an order of glass bottles from this company Madina
            http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...&threadid=7316
            Last edited by saresha; 07-04-2004, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S2pink
              just wondering..is glass bottle better than plastic bottle for holding make up?
              Personally I would prefer glass bottle or tub anytime....

Some lotion/solution/foundation formula may probably have some form of chemical reaction with plastic and eventually dissolving it.

So if you have any fragrance or cosmetic or skin care pdts that comes originally in glass packaging... it's better not to transfer them to plastic bottle!!

Comment

Hey,

I just received a hand-made wedding thank you gift which comes in a cute glass bottle. Inside the bottle are those tiny paper made stars, a rose and a note from the bride and groom. The bottle has a lid too.

So... I am thinking may be can find this kind of bottle in gift/souvenir shop and experiment it.
                Last edited by GG; 27-04-2004, 11:21 PM.

Comment

i found some bottles (i think they are meant for essential oils) @ orchard emerald. comes in a few sizes and they even sell beakers.. its the shop next door to mos burger might be worth checking out.

Comment

I started playing around with foundation just before I went into high school, my mom used to give me samples that she would get from Clinique. When I outgrew the samples I decided to try drugstore foundations, I tried a few (the only one I specifically remember is a glass(?) bottle with a white cap, probably Clean & Clear) but I never loved any of them. I think I was a sophomore in high school when I discovered Sephora and I bought the Tarte liquid foundation, which at the time I loved. A couple years later Bare Essentuals hit big and every SA at Sephora told me I should try it and I got hooked! I've been using it ever since. I think for my next purchase I'll try the Matte version...I want to change it up a little, but I'm nervous to change too drastically because I don't want my face to break out......

Comment

Working...
                    X