Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madina Milano Cosmetics

hey ladies,

i have been seeing their products in beauty mags lately, they're recently launched in SG at SASA wisma atria & holland v. but today's papers state they've a new counter at seiyu bugis. there's a promo going on now, free lip gloss ($27) with purchase of a lippie.

has anyone tried their products? what's the price & quality like? i like how they have cute motiffs on their powder & e/s pans.

do share.

I've heard good things about the eyeshadows. But I've not tried them before, simply because the colours are so blah.

I love their holographic lipglosses. I don't know if the ones I have are limited edition, but they're truly holographic. Change colours from different directions.

Comment

Saw from their website that they have 161 e/s colors, I wonder are we going to have all the colors here? I can'r wait to visit the counter soon.

Comment

Passed by their road show at Seiyu on Friday. They are replacing anna sui counter in Seiyu

The most interesting thing that got me interested is their PAPER BLUSHER... it works like a paper blotter, just pat pat then will see pink pink on the cheek! $35 for 50 pieces :choice:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          ............... got me interested is their PAPER BLUSHER... it works like a paper blotter, just pat pat then will see pink pink on the cheek! $35 for 50 pieces :choice:
          Sounds so much like the lipstick or rather lip-stain of the olden day where ladies used to blot their lips on to a red paper!!! Wonder if this is still around :huh:

Comment

Oh, i didnt know older days use those! Where to find those? I'm sure is a lot cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
              The most interesting thing that got me interested is their PAPER BLUSHER... it works like a paper blotter, just pat pat then will see pink pink on the cheek! $35 for 50 pieces :choice:
              Didn't Lancome come out with something similar some time back too?

Comment

Lancome that petal blush something?? It was like broken pieces and to be pick up by brush right? :huh:

Comment

Hi babyflite, I think I saw something similar in Lancome too. Its something to the bronze series if i am not wrong.

The spokeswoman was devon aoki(sorry if i spell wrongly). Basically is a simpilar concept as blotting paper similar except that you can apply onto your face and give the bronzey or tan looks.

Comment

Sasa had a version of the paper blusher as well. Some Japanese brand, think it came in 3 colours, pink, orange and brownish pink? Anyway it should be near the blotters section and was less than $5?

Anyway I saw the Madina launch at Bugis the other day, but the range looked quite small and nothing very tempting. What's good from this brand?

Comment

Jemay, the blush petals was by Px and EL. The Lancome one is like the one Verda posted, except I think there was a pink one for blush purpose prior to the bronze one. LE though, so probably not available anymore. Anyway it sounds convenient but I'm thinking it might be a bit hard to get the blusher to be even?

Comment

I've actually tried some LP on my hand and I must say that they are quite smooth. I would say comparable to KP but 'moister'. The only thing I dont like about this brand is the packaging..... It looks like kid's playthings :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by visee
                          .................... What's good from this brand?
                          Read that their eye khol is good, some love their hologram lipgloss (dunno how is this compare to RMK though). Also they've closed their US stores.

So anyone has ventured out into this brand yet?? Am thinking to try something out from it before it disappears too in SG... in case it ever happen!
                          Last edited by GG; 02-06-2004, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GG
                            Read that their eye khol is good, some love their hologram lipgloss (dunno how is this compare to RMK though). Also they've closed their US stores.

So anyone has ventured out into this brand yet?? Am thinking to try something out from it before it disappears too in SG... in case it ever happen!
                            I do love the holographic lipglosses, but those are LE. The one that really flashes colours. I find the normal ones rather blah.

Comment

Passed by the counter at Seiyu Bugis today (but didn't have time to check out the stuff), but I did picked up a promotional flyer.

Putchase any 2 makeup items and receive the 3rd piece FREE. But the 3rd item has to be of the lowest value.

Comment

Working...
                              X