Anna Sui Mascaras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Sui Mascaras

Hey gals, anyone tried this before? i went past the counter today and saw the SA with the *LONGEST* eyelashes! So tempted to get it but stopped myself.

It costs $39 by the way. It's supposed to be an 'enhanced' improvement to the original Long Lash Mascara.

Really!!!! I have been tempted to get the long lash but resisted as I still think it is not as good and cheap as Dramatical.

Will take a look at this super long lash tomorrow during lunch time.

Comment

i saw this on cleo..
      wow! the lashes are so super long!! wonder will it work on my short lash..

Comment

After lemming for quite long, i got the long mascara too, but it isnt impressive at all. :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          After lemming for quite long, i got the long mascara too, but it isnt impressive at all. :puke:
          is that the long mascara or SUPER long mascara?

Comment

Mine is the long one

Comment

isetan Shaw is having a promotion for their super long lash mascara. If you buy it now, they are giving $5 off (by use of $5 discount voucher). The usual practice is the discount voucher is only applicable for next purchase but this time, they are letting u use it against current purchase.

Comment

ooh... great! thanks for the good news!

any idea when is the promotion ending at isetan shaw. fornight?

Comment

Originally posted by daintee
                  ooh... great! thanks for the good news!

any idea when is the promotion ending at isetan shaw. fornight?
                  I think the sA told me it is for this week only.....can't remember very well.

Comment

many many thanks!

how about anna sui's super VOLUME mascara? anyone tried yet?

Comment

I have the Long Lash before and thought it was one of those good ones and one of my faves.... but as usual, many other fabulous brands out there tempted me from returning to it

Comment

hi anyone try Anna's Super long lash mascara? thought of buying it tomorrow.

Comment

ssgg02>> Do update ya? :yaya:

Comment

Originally posted by mint_infused
                            ssgg02>> Do update ya? :yaya:
                            Will not buy first. was waiting for those who'd tried to update me too

Comment

I like the volume better! Thick and long lashes i see!

Comment

Working...
                              X