Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanel Cosmetics

Anyone knows what glossimers are available now?? :roll: TIA

Anyone know if Starlette will "appear" in Chanel counter again? TIA.
    Last edited by Caffeine; 26-11-2003, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Caffeine >>> I am also desperately awaiting & searching for starlette glossimer..

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
        I know the Praline & Laser are available. The others not too sure...I can check out for u if I pass by.
        Thanks gal Owe you one!

Comment

Originally posted by Caffeine
          Anyone know if Starlette will "appear" in Chanel counter again? TIA.
          starlette & pinup were limited! once they are gone, i don't think you can get them. meanwhile you can try checking all the chanel counters here!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
            starlette & pinup were limited! once they are gone, i don't think you can get them. meanwhile you can try checking all the chanel counters here!
            Hmm....I think I will get the Praline lipgloss soon..is it still available? I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by paleypei
              Hmm....I think I will get the Praline lipgloss soon..is it still available? I hope!
              Yes, Praline is always available in the counters. I think it is the most popular colour.

Comment

Why is that pretty colour glossimer such as "Starlette" have to be LE?! And why didn't I purchase it the first time I see it even under peer pressure???

Comment

Why is that pretty colour glossimer such as "Starlette" have to be LE?! And why didn't I purchase it the first time I see it even under peer pressure???
                  I believe that u are still able to find "Starlette" in other Chanel counters or in airports. Just pay more attention whenever u passby these places or else u can ask the cotters here for help.

Comment

Now beginning to regret why didn't I bought starlette the other time when I bought praline..

Comment

I believe that u are still able to find "Starlette" in other Chanel counters or in airports. Just pay more attention whenever u passby these places or else u can ask the cotters here for help.
                      That time which I regret not purchasing it was when the SA at Chanel Takashimaya told my friend and I that there were only 3 "Starlette" left at her counter and none elsewhere. She persuaded us to buy up the whole lot. I was sceptical about expensive lip glosses since I'm quite pleased with my Baby Pink ones at that time so I didn't buy any. My friend bought 2: one for herself and the other for a friend's birthday.

That's why I feel that there's little hope of getting hold of "Starlette" again unless Chanel decide to release more of it due to overwhelming response perhaps?.
                      Last edited by Caffeine; 29-03-2004, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Caffeine , U mean all the Chanel counters in Singapore are out of stock for "Starlette"? Is it so popular???

Comment

Caffeine , U mean all the Chanel counters in Singapore are out of stock for "Starlette"? Is it so popular???
                          Think so.. didn't really go and check out all the Chanel counters but went to a few and can't find it.

Comment

Think so.. didn't really go and check out all the Chanel counters but went to a few and can't find it.
                            I will go to Orchard this Sat. Which counter has u asked? Maybe I can ask for u in those Chanel counters that u have not asked?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                              I have the Chanel DP compact, love it! On my skin's oiliest day, the colour stays true thruout the day and there were NO signs of oxidisation. Plus, the coverage can be real sheer or heavy depending on your application. Best of all, it lasts and lasts, no touchups required. I've been trying to find a comparable 2-way for almost 2 years(because I like novelty, don't like to see the same thing all the time), but never found one that performs close to this. Heh..looks like I'm stuck to this one..
                              Wow!!! I so tempted to try Chanel DP compact after reading what sweetmango said! If I am using Chanel Teint Controle Compact in 10 Beige Clair..Anyone know what colour am I using for its DP compact? How much does Chanel DP compact REFILL cost???
                              And where are Chanel counters in orchard *TIA*!!!
                              Last edited by babyflite; 27-11-2003, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X