chanel lipstick SG53
    lancome juicy tube SG50
    YSL touche eclat SG90
    NARS blush SG75
    NARS palette SG220
    stila lipglaze SG75
    stila cc SG81

you guys are all so lucky to live in singapore you know

Thats really shocking U could get someone here to get for u from sg next time

Comment

OMG!! yup, like jemay said, get a cp next time dear!

Comment

I'm ashamed to say this but I have actually become used to paying the prices (well for chanel and ysl anyway)

but a cp is a good idea, will be looking for someone shortly to help me with Shu cp

Comment

Originally posted by She
          I'm ashamed to say this but I have actually become used to paying the prices (well for chanel and ysl anyway)

but a cp is a good idea, will be looking for someone shortly to help me with Shu cp
          I would be happy to help you out with the Shu Uemura CP that you need!

Comment

wow!

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
              I would be happy to help you out with the Shu Uemura CP that you need!
              thanks sooo much!!!!

i'm waiting till the new summer colors are launched though

Comment

Re: you will never believe

Originally posted by She
                how expensive makeup in Australia is

some prices to shock you

shu uemura mascara basic SG81
                chanel e/s quads SG118
                chanel lipstick SG53
                lancome juicy tube SG50
                YSL touche eclat SG90
                NARS blush SG75
                NARS palette SG220
                stila lipglaze SG75
                stila cc SG81

you guys are all so lucky to live in singapore you know
                it's all the high labour cost, 10% GST etc.. contributed to their pricing....

She, you should be doing relatively well if you're use to the prcing...

I believe some of us here long for the lifestyle in downunder but the shopping in SG.

Comment

i think it will never happen for australia....
                  australia has an aging population, and a "luxury tax" levied on cosmetics...
                  so i think those who wants to go to Australia, must be prepared with a airticket to come back to Singapore once a year!

Comment

wow thats freaking expensive! i cannot imagine myself paying 50 bucks for a juicytube!

Comment

Re: you will never believe

I wonder what I'll do if I were living in Australia. I think I'll only use Bloom, or little / no makeup at all! SGD50 for a JT is daylight robbery!

edited to remove quote
                      Last edited by duckiee; 19-04-2004, 12:58 PM.

Comment

OMG, that's too expensive. I can't imagine if the prices in s'pore is the same in australia. I think by that time, I won't be putting on make-up and I will be scaring people without make-up.

Comment

okie, now i can put off the idea to buy cosmetics in Australia. it's so expensive!

but am still hoping, any cheap deals to get in Perth/Fremantle?

Comment

thats why while i'm here i stick to buying australian cosmetics brands such as bloom and jurlique...although if you're not looking at specifically high end there are some gd low end brands such as face of australia which some people think make a gd lip glaze for those who dont like the texture of JT

its a gd way of cutting my makeup expenditure although i think i'll blow another $60 on bloom to get another gwp....

Comment

Originally posted by ibonne
                              okie, now i can put off the idea to buy cosmetics in Australia. it's so expensive!

but am still hoping, any cheap deals to get in Perth/Fremantle?
                              Perth is even worse. There is no Benefit here. And to me, Fremantle is so touristy, that every single item there seems to be tourist based.

But the good thing to me, it that while i am here, i don't spend that much. Plus, the SA are nice here, so I have been going to Mecca to play with Nars Blusher, these and that.

Comment

Working...
                              X