Cyber Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Colors

Hey all! I saw this line of makeup at Sasa Bugis Junction a couple of days ago. I think everything in this line is made in Japan. I'm very curious about their lipglosses, and I think I'll try one out soon! Has anyone tried stuff from this brand?

it's made in korea. it's Mascara is not bad.....really lengthens and thickens my lashes :p and it's waterproof. Plus ease of removal

tried fasio 3d...i find it very hard to remove even with a makeup remover....and in the end i rub too hard some of my lashes fall off so no more fasio for me. too tough to remove. i don't want all my lashes to fall off!
    Last edited by geeko; 31-01-2006, 04:30 PM.

Comment

am quite surprised there are so few posts for this line of makeup. ive tried before the eyeshadows and their latest liners!!

The shadows are really smoooooth and soft and very very very pigmented.. ive got 3, in shocking green (something like that), orange and teal-greenish color.. and whats more, its 2.8g!! more than MAC of half the price!! Cybercolors score better in matt e/s i think, I think they only carry 1 or 2 shimmery ones which do not work for me.

Their latest pencil eyeliners are a steal..really bright and stays on well! Its only $6.90! They have one in turqoise and it resembles a similar one from lancome if im not wrong. bought 3 in a row hee.

Comment

I like their eyebrow pencil. Glides on smoothly, but the brush is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by aisui
          am quite surprised there are so few posts for this line of makeup. ive tried before the eyeshadows and their latest liners!!

The shadows are really smoooooth and soft and very very very pigmented.. ive got 3, in shocking green (something like that), orange and teal-greenish color.. and whats more, its 2.8g!! more than MAC of half the price!! Cybercolors score better in matt e/s i think, I think they only carry 1 or 2 shimmery ones which do not work for me.

Their latest pencil eyeliners are a steal..really bright and stays on well! Its only $6.90! They have one in turqoise and it resembles a similar one from lancome if im not wrong. bought 3 in a row hee.
          i second the the liners! bought the teal-greenish one and its v pretty. problem now is a lack of eyeshadow colours to go with it... other than blue and green eyeshadow, does anyone have any idea what other eye shadow colours can i use to match teal-green liner?

Comment

Saw at Sasa today they have new eyeshadow palette. 4 colours in each palette.

http://web2.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/pro...o=102269901079

Comment

not really like Cyber colour i bought the concealer before hard sell by sasa gal bt not really like it too creamy and it doesnt last!!!

Comment

i don't like CC at all. eye makeup remover is rubbish. bought it because SA was pushy and i was rushin.

detailed reviews :

http://pinkyplue.blogspot.com/2008/0...p-remover.html

Comment

Another one dislike CC for its loose powder. Too chalky but though smooth. I only like their blusher

Comment

my friend bought their eye shadow n tried
                    she said the colour is nice,long lasting

Comment

i like their gentle eye makeup remover cheap and good. doesn't sting my eyes.

Comment

the foundation is not bad...n pricing 31 plus is also ok for the foundation...

Comment

Only SASA sells this brand?

Where else can i find this locally?

Comment

i bought their liquid foundation before and it's quite good.
                            easy to blend, has medium-high coverage, and the best thing is it doesn't cause breakout!
                            the downside is that my face becomes shiny after a few hours as i have oily skin!

Comment

Hi, any reviews for their HD Plus Mineral Loose Powder? TIA

Comment

Working...
                              X