• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Dior

what do u think?
    is it available in sg yet?
    thanks!

Dior Girly Palette

Yes...it's already available in SG~ As usual, wonderful packaging which DIOR cosmetics is famous for~

Comment

thanks ayumi
      i think the packaging is nice but i hardly use dior products!

any idea on how much it is?
      thanks!

Comment

its $72. and only 200 pieces are available in Singapore. I got my hands on one. It's really pretty! The brushes are nice too. Those interested better hurry down to get yours, because yesterday I was at Tangs and the CD SA told me that only 9 pieces are left for sale. The rest have been reserved.

Comment

thanks yvonne
          wow reserved items?
          hee me too far doesnt matter!

Comment

Its really pretty! Saw it at Metro Paragon over the weekend, but the brush felt pretty rough to me..

Comment

natnatviv! Can u please get ur friend to do a CP for me? I NEED that pallete!!! I'm a LE/logo b*tch!haha

Comment

Oh I love ALL of Dior's beautifully packaged goodies. Only thing is it looks too good to be used and Yvonne, are the colours any useful?

Comment

hi, i havent use it yet will try it out tmr! the colours look pretty safe to me however, unlike the website given in this thread, the compact consist of translucent powder and not bronzer powder. :roll: dont know why. will update tmr okay?

sigh..its gonna be hard to start using it! because its simply too pretty! haha..

Comment

if its good, it'll work as a neat touch-up makeup kit....definitely a kit nobody would feel ashamed of whipping out in front of others...

Comment

okay! i used my dior girly today! it's great! the lipgloss gives a very natural pink on the lips, and the lip brush works great too. the highlighter and translucent powder are so so, imo. dont really like the powder brush. its too tiny! haha. but overall, i love my CD compact! it's great!

Comment

They are sold out yesterday, you can leave your names and see if u manage to get a piece from next shipment.

Comment

would there be next shipment? because the SA told me its LE, and only 200 available in S'pore. :huh:

but for those interested, you can leave your names, just in case those who reserved a set do not make their collection.

Comment

Originally posted by yvonne
                            would there be next shipment? because the SA told me its LE, and only 200 available in S'pore. :huh:

but for those interested, you can leave your names, just in case those who reserved a set do not make their collection.

Yes! Some of the SAs are quite weird, they said different things to different people that's what i found out.

Comment

Yvonne u make me really want to have this palette!!! But now there's probably no chance that I can get it *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X