Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivyjohn08
    replied
    There are so many really good lipsticks, lip glosses and eye shadows on the High Street.

Max Factor are the best for long lasting lipsticks and lip glosses in loads of different pink Colours. Prices are from £5 to £15 and there is 3 for 2 at Superdrug at the moment on all Max Factor products.
    My best buy is Pink Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Lip Balm, because its not sticky and makes my lips plump and glossy with a hint of pink Its really cheap to, no more that £2 !!!!
    Loreal have some really nice pink colour lip glosses.

Gosh are great for eye shadows, they have so many colours and are really good quality.

I think MAC is very good quality and has so much to choose from. The only downfall with MAC is its very pricey. All their make up product and Brushes are very good. Over £20 for foundation.

The cheaper product that is good quality, long lasting and covers well is MaxFactor, specially the foundation. I think this is without a doubt the best on the market. Most of their make up is good, there is just very few product i think are not so good. Foundation is around £10.

Collection 2000 is brilliant for all make up apart from the foundation and mascara. its cheap and cheerful to!

Leave a comment:

• ssgg02
    replied
    thanks for the advise jemay.

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    replied
    Maxfactor is cheapest in U.S, not selling in Sg.

I know this is kinda of long lasting, but i heard is tough to clean it too, have my reserve on this

Leave a comment:

• ssgg02
    started a topic Maxfactor Lipfinity

Maxfactor Lipfinity

hi all, recently saw this advertisment about this colour stay lipstick/gloss by MaxFactory and was wondering where can i get it in Spore! Or is there any one can do a CP for me? :wave:
Working...
X