No announcement yet.

BEST pimple/blemish concealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use Lumiere Creamy mineral concealer. It is said to conceal and treat the blemishes with some ingredients such as tea tree oil etc. Details of ingredients can be found here:
    http://www.themineralplace.com.sg/index.php?cPath=N3_0

It is quite cheap too, about $9 only. I bought this concealer as it has got good reviews in MUA and there are 3 shades to choose from.

I've used clinelle before, it is not bad too, but only one shade available and the automatic pencil is kind of thin, will break easily, hence will have problem pushing the product out once it is broken....

Comment

• Nowadays super lazy, cos busy with my baby

I just apply TBS TTO concealer then I am ready to go. 1 tube will last for long long time. But only 2 colours available. If I am wearing makeup I will use no. 1 if bare face I will use no. 2

Comment

• The Clinelle stick concealor is pretty good and covers well. Great for on the go touch-ups. I like TBS concealor too with the medicated portion in the middle.

Comment

• So far, the best concealer that worked for me is Mac Select Moisture Cover. It covers both pimples and dark eye circles. (:

Comment

• I am using MAC Studio Fix concealer, and it's not bad.

I like that it doesnt cake or sit in the creases of the face.

xoxo,
            Addie
            www.thecathag.blogspot.com

Comment

• I tried other concealers before but the best one that I used so far is Ettusais Acne real Super fit concealer... It do not further agitate pimples because it is a medicated concealer leh... It helps to calm the skin and blemish while still providing good coverage.. Supper good ????????

Comment

Working...
              X