Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Loose | Pressed Powders

so anyone tried this? it feels so fine & light $69 i think it retails. is it worth it?
    Last edited by dolphin; 18-08-2004, 10:55 AM.

Farah, IMO KP's loose powder is worth it esp if u have the discount..KP was one of the first few loose powder I had tried and I love the smooth texture. Very smooth and fine. U will like it.....

Comment

i like it when i tried @ the counters too! i m holding all my purchases & writing my list now, hopefully i can come to one grand list that does not add too much $...sigh!
      Last edited by Joce7878; 25-08-2003, 02:51 PM.

Comment

If i remembered right, there are only 3 shades & i wear the medium one. i m tan LSF#6/VLWC Golden Beige/RMK104 if tt helps!
        Last edited by nicole; 16-08-2003, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Re: KP loose powder

i love this, *very* fine and mattifies but not so much (aka T. LeClerc) that it makes me look chalky...i usually blot my face after a couple of hours anyway so i'm not so bothered by the fact that it doesn't control shine for hours and hours on end. however, i've not used many loose powders - just this, Ruby and Millie, Estee Lauder, TBS; so i don't know if the KP or others is better, i got this is a swap and it serves me real well so i just stick with it

the only prob with this loose powder is that there are only 2 shades - very fair and fair. i'm a RMK102-103 and already i'm using the darker shade

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Tell me more about the RMK loose powder. Would love to give that a shoot.

Comment

Dol, I used the very fair shade previously. I find the fair shade too dark for me but the very fair shade is too light. So what I did was to mix it around.

Farah, it is supposed to be translucent but will still give u some light colours. U can use the fair shade with a slightly darker foundation to even out.
            Last edited by nicole; 16-08-2003, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by "meow123"

Farah, it is supposed to be translucent but will still give u some light colours. U can use the fair shade with a slightly darker foundation to even out.
              thx meow! wld go try it on my whole face before i decide!

Comment

Farah,

I've got the KP $10 voucher too & was thinking of getting the loose powder too! hiaks...I tried it on & it was fine & lightweight, better than MAC loose powder. Colour stayed true & oil control was not bad too! But I can't remember which shade I tried on. I'm one shade lighter than you, RMK 103/203, MAC NC35, Chanel 40beige.

I was actually deciding between this & the new KP cleansing oil in the red packaging...& I wanna get the trios & lipgloss &......

Everything's so enticing! Seems that the voucher's gonna make me buy more stuff!!

Comment

hvnt tried this but now u gals made me wanna succumb to temptation! I must resist!

talking abt T Leclerc powders, I have rather dehydrated combi skin. yes it does help in mattifying control oil but then sometimes i think it makes my face look chalky..maybe its too drying..

and like Pan says, it takes ages to finish... Its been quite sometime already and i reguarly used it yet i still hv more than 1/2 tin left! Anyone wanna have somemore 'samples' to add on juz let me know. No obligations or swap to even it out.... i dun think i can finish everything and i m getting quite sick of using it so no point hogging onto it.. dun worry its very hygienic clean etc.... becoz i transfer to a smaller container hahaha

Comment

tried my KP Sheer Micro Fiber Loose powder yesterday & today! it's so fine & coverage is even, not chalky & i am sold on this. & coz they hv 3 shades, it wld be great even for tan gals. :D

Comment

Anyone knows how much is the loose powder refills? $45? TIA

Comment

haha, always glad to be of help wanda!

but now, it's my turn to ask for help. does anyone know the price of KP's loose powder and foundation? doing c/p for glossie so i need to know in order to tell her how much to pay!

since we're talking about this - last call for people who wanna c/p something from KP at 20% discount! do tell me by the end of this week so we can settle all the fund transfers yea? think the discount is only for regular items though..

Comment

xue, i think the micro sheer l/p is $66.
                          not sure abt the rest though.

Comment

loose powder is $64 (thanks fiona ) not sure on the foundation though

Comment

thanks dear. it's $65 for l/p and liquid foundation. called and checked with Faith.

Comment

Working...
                              X