Concealer Brush - Cover that spot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealer Brush - Cover that spot!

Start this thread over here instead of asking this in the "Best Brush buys: thread. It's alot easier to plough through information in future.

I find that using the finger to do the concealing is a real difficult task. It doesn't cover the exact spot (pimples) well enough and it spread to the outside of that spot like the size of a finger. Read tips from a makeup guru who recommends we should use one.

I don't really use one but would like to gather more info about how you go about concealing that spot..

Do you use a concealer brush? Yes / No

What brand of the concealer brush are you using?

Do you recommend this concealer brush? Yes / No
    And Why?

Any tips of how you do your concealing work?

Last edited by dolphin; 13-05-2004, 10:22 AM.

Re: Concealer Brush - Cover that spot!

Do you use a concealer brush? Rarely

Urban Decay

Do you recommend this concealer brush? Yes / No
    And Why?

Oui! I love the bristles. Got me interested enough to check out similar brushes from other brands but I don't find them as nice to use (and their price tag!!)
    Used it quite a bit when I first got it until I got lazy plus changed to a solid concealer which works very well with fingers.

Any tips of how you do your concealing work?

I use it mainly for under eye circles and uneven skintone (pimple scar).
    Formula of concealer that I like best is solid cream, powder must be fine enough so that it 'melts' into the skin yet have coverage.
    EL's discontinued Uncircle
    Similar but with lighter coverage: Loreal's which is no longer sold in Singapore and I nuovi's.
    I pat on with my fingers on the thick side and pat it out to blend.

I've given up covering 'wet' active pimple. The skin texture there just won't allow the concealer to stick.

Comment

personally i dun use concealor..hee hee but thot i'll just chip in my 2 cents worth. heard from a lovely yahoo seller that a'squirrel concealor brush is

am loving my a'squirrel blush brush...sofffffft!!

Comment

Do you use a concealer brush?
        yes

The Body Shop

Do you recommend this concealer brush? And why?
        yes. it's cheap. and fairly effective. good size for undereye area.

Any tips of how you do your concealing work? dab concealor on undereye area with brush. smoothen out and blend. layer on more if necessary. then use finger to lightly dab (not rub!) over to 'melt' the concealor into the skin and finish off with a dusting of loose powder.

Comment

Working...
        X